11.

The drive home was silent,except soft music playing in the background.They shortly arrived to Nini's house,entering and kicking off their shoes.
''Don't make a lot of noise,my moms are sleeping.''she said and Ricky nodded.
They went up the stairs and got in her room,with Nini quickly searching through her closet.She pulled up the duffel bag he kept in her house in case he slept over and gave it to him.
''Um,you can change here,I'm gonna put on my pyjamas in the bathroom.''
''Okay.''he said and before she could leave he added''And thanks for doing this,I really needed a friend.''he said.
''Don't even think about it.That's what best friends are for,right?'' she said and gave him soft smile before she headed towards the bathroom.
She quickly changed and removed her make up,finally taking a moment to think about everything that happened tonight.
From the moment they arrived,to dancing with Aiden and now being here with Ricky.
Her thoughts were soon interrupted by Ricky's voice calling her,asking her where she was.
She opened the door to find him already sitting legs crossed on her bed,her teddy bear cradled to his chest.
She couldn't help the small grin on her face as she plopped down the bed next to him.
They were silent for a few minutes before she broke the silence.
''So,do you want to talk about it?''
''No,not really.''he mumbled.
She sighed.''Are you sure?You know you always feel better when you talk about it.''she said softly.
''i just-''he started''I don't know what to say.She always does this,you know?She acts like this and when she knows she's in the wrong,she just never admits it.But I like her so much,Neens,I didn't want it to end like this.''
She nodded,urging him to continue,despite feeling her heart cracking a little at his words.
''What do you think I should do?''
She hesitated for a moment before speaking.This wasn't the first time this happened and she had learnt that no matter how many times their friends pointed out to him how wrong Allison's behavior was,he always went back to her.
''I think that you shouldn't do anything right now.Let her calm down for now and maybe talk tomorrow when you will have cleared your heads.''she said.
''Yeah,yeah you're right.Not the best idea to try talk right now.''he agreed.
She hummed.''So do you wanna watch a movie or something like that?I'm not sleepy at all.''
''Ohh you know what we should do? A Harry Potter marathon.''
''Ricky'' she started looking at her night stand.''it's 1:30 am and there are 8 movies''she laughed.
''So what?We can watch the first one now and the rest tomorrow.Spend the whole day like that.''
She smiled at the thought of spending the day together.''Fine,let me set up the movie.''
She opened up her laptop and then both got situated on her bed,sitting close to each other.
It was halfway through the movie when Nini turned to Ricky,to see him asleep on her shoulder.She paused the movie and rested her head on his, letting sleep take over her.