【DISCLAIMER】

I did not write, nor do I own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. PJO is owned by Rick Riordan. I only own my original characters, their actions, words, and storylines.

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THIS STORY:

Technology:

It baffles me how there are so many Hephaestus and Athena kids at camp and yet no one has collaborated to figure out how to make cell phones and other devices safe for demigods despite Daedalus having an entire laptop. As a result, I'm changing that part of canon so that these technological advancements will eventually be made. Over the course of the story, there will be a small background subplot revolving around that.

I understand that there have to be some problems with being a half-blood in order to make the series feel more balanced, but it makes no sense to me that they are so severely disadvantaged, because it gives them less options for communication because they're screwed if they don't have any drachmas or a rainbow nearby.

Timeline:

There is a general consensus on the Riordanverse timeline. However, Rick himself can't even keep a consistent timeline, given that he makes references to things that take place over a decade after the book is set, and it's especially confusing when two books that are supposedly five years apart on the timeline reference things that are ten years apart in pop culture relevance (and one of those things shouldn't have happened yet).

I, however, don't like to reference things that have not been released for years by the point the timeline stands at. As a result, I will be trying something new with this book by setting it in a more modern timeline to accommodate the main character's modern taste in media, with only a few (potential) exceptions for thematic purposes. Hopefully, this works out in the end.

Notes adjourned! More could potentially be added in the future, so if things start to stray too far from canon, be sure to revisit this chapter.

Without further ado, this is Wildest Dreams.