CHAPTER 2

I was lying in a hammock in my porch. Just relaxing and enjoying the sunlight. I owned a mansion in Olivos I, Guayaquil. It was very expensive but dad is the one who bought it for me, so I didn’t dent my pocket and it also didn’t dent his. It was nearly a million dollars but at the end of the say I was a princess and I had to live like royalty in my own home. I was a hacker, yes, but that didn’t mean you will find me sunk in the world of technology all the damn time.

Like now, I chose to enjoy the sunlight in my bikini. I didn’t have a model body. I had a slightly flat stomach and I didn’t have a figure. I was just a normal woman with stretchmarks here and there and a very adequate ass. Of course I didn’t care if it showed in my clothes because most of the time I loved rocking tracksuits, sweatpants, joggers and flared dresses and skirts when I was at home.

I nearly fell over when I heard a beep notifying me that there was an intruder on my lawn. Of course he or she wouldn’t hurt me because he or she would be gunned down before he even reached the front door but I was curious to know who was invading my personal space. So I wore my kimono, my slippers and walked to the front door. I huffed and rolled my eyes when I saw him.

“It had to be you.” he laughed and licked his lips.
“We meet again princess.”

“I told you that if you want my help, you will have to contact me, pay me and then I would do what you want. What the fuck are you doing in my house Zenzo?” I couldn’t hide my frustrations. This was my personal space. My safe heaven. My humble home. I loved being alone. I knew that my guards were here 24/7 but somehow I felt free just by myself. I hated visitors. My family visited from time to time but they wouldn’t exceed their stay by 4 days or more.

“You look sexy.” He licked his lips and I resisted the urge to take off my shoe and throw it at him. I folded my arms to my chest. I was seriously pissed.
“What do you want?”

“You and I having dinner together tonight or maybe tomorrow. I am in your town and I won’t leave until you have dinner with me.” I chuckled.
“This town is big enough for the both of us so suit yourself.”
“But I will come to your house like this every day until you decide to go out with me.”

“You dare risk to be gunned down because the next time you come to my house uninvited that will be your fate.” He laughed and stepped closer to me.
“I would like to see you try.”

“Fuck you.” I turned and walked away. When I was about to reach the front door, I turned to look at him and he still had a grin on his stupid face. “Leave my yard before I have you thrown out like a fuckin dog. And I am not joking Zenzo.”

“I am going to date you,
Nobody can stop me, whoo
I am going to date you,
Don’t you want to date me?” he started dancing.

Like what in the actual fuck was his problem? Was he sent to torment me? I quickly walked inside the house and shut the door. I met up with my head guard at the lobby. Her name was Libongwe.

“Is everything okay Your Majesty?” she asked all ready for war.
“No. please make sure Prince Zenzo is escorted from my yard. He is giving me creeps.” She bowed and then went outside.

I went to the kitchen and I smiled when I saw that there was a meal prepared for me in the kitchen counter. One fact about me is that I don’t know how to cook. My dad always teased me by saying I cook software and programs. I ate my lunch while downing it with a cocktail and when I was done, I washed the dishes. As I was about to exit the kitchen, Libongwe made her way in.

“Your Majesty, Prince Zenzo has left but said I should give you a message.” I looked at her and gave her the ‘carry on’ look. “He said he won’t stop until you go out with him.” I huffed.

“Few days ago, he accused me of robbing him. I even offered my services to him because I was pitying him. I didn’t know he was going to follow me halfway across the world. Next time you see him on my lawn, kill him for trespassing.” She laughed.

“Noted your Majesty.”
“Okay. Maybe the killing is too much. Just make sure you get rid of him before I can see his face.”

I walked to the porch. I took off my kimono and shoes. I then jumped inside the pool and did a few laps. The water was relaxing and the temperature was just right. After a while, I climbed out the pool, wore my kimono and shoes and then walked back inside the house. Libongwe was at the lounge watching TV.

“Libongwe we are going to San Marino for dinner and some late shopping.”
“Yes your majesty.”

I headed to my room. One other fact about me is that I loved shopping. It’s just that most shops weren’t very accommodative of my dressing style. Fortunately there were some that I loved in San Marino Shopping centre. I took a quick shower and then got dressed in a black vest, high waist flap pocket side pants, raw hem denim trucker jacket and Valentino Garavani lace-up military boots. I put on my ray ban spec, took my backpack and then headed to the lounge.

“Your Majesty, everyone is waiting for you at the driveway.” Libongwe informed me just as I was about to reach her. I nodded and headed out. She followed me.

We climbed into the car and drove off. From a younger age, I always travelled with my guards. Everywhere I go, except on emergencies that really need me. In case of those, I book a quick flight out and travel to whichever place but I make sure I have protection in that place. We got to the mall and headed inside.

We first went to Bimba Y Lola where I bought 5 long sleeved t-shirts. I was going to go to South Africa in a few weeks and I knew how cold the palace can be around winter time. I also bought two tunic shirts. I then went to went to Carolina Herrera. I bought some perfumes for my mommies. I then went to other shops and completed my shopping. I bought some few clothes for my younger siblings and for my nieces.

We then went to Supercines where we watched The Old Guard. We also watched a Mexican movie called New Order. For dinner, we went to Second Spring where we enjoyed some Peruvian cuisine. After that we drove home. I was so exhausted. I was ready to hit the pillow the minute we arrived in my yard.
.
.
.
#ClassicLoveStory