CHAPTER 7

We had many arguments when it was time for him to go back to South Africa. He wanted me to come back with him but I couldn’t for obvious reasons. He didn’t speak to me for a whole day after arriving in SA but decided to end his own torture at night. He couldn’t stay away from me, let alone not hear my voice for a whole day.

After a week of not seeing each other, I decided to go to SA. I was going to see my family for a week and then spend the other week with him before going back to my house. My house help helped me back up my suitcases. I was going to leave the following day but I didn’t tell Zenzo. I just wanted to surprise him. But I knew he would know I am in SA the minute I landed.

See Zenzo was in a gang for like 6 years. In the first 2 years he was the gang leader’s right hand but the last 4 years he was the boss because the leader died. He had a one night stand with some woman who gave birth to his baby. His enemies got to her and killed her with the baby.

He killed his enemies but after that he left the game. He was still respected in the crime world but he quit and I was happy because I didn’t wanna date someone who always had a target on their back. Not that he didn’t have enemies now but they didn’t see him as much of a threat, so no one was out to get him.
.
.
The following day I landed in SA at night and drove to a hotel. I slept there and in the morning I took a flight to uLundi airport. When I landed, I was driven home. When I got there, I found my mothers sitting in the porch drinking some tea and having biscuits. When I got off the car, they ululated as soon as they saw it was me. Trust them to be dramatic at all times. They all rushed to me and hugged me.

“My God baby you are glowing. You look beautiful.” That was my biological mom, MaDlomo. I smiled and kissed her lips.
“You are not going to kiss me with those lips because I don’t know where they have been at.” MaShezi said making me laugh. Well they have given Zenzo a blowjob a few times but what they don’t know, won’t hurt them. 

“Now come inside. What did you buy for us?” MaMolefe asked with a wide smile on her face.
“Hey! You are my mothers. You are the ones who should be spoiling me with your husband’s money.” They all laughed. We walked inside the house and MaDubazane ordered the maids to start dinner and she specifically told them to prepare my favourite meal. At home we ate almost everything, even Italian or Mexican dishes, not just African cuisine and all the cooks were qualified chefs. We sat down and they started telling me the village gossip.

“By the way, Melamina is coming back next month so that she can deliver her babies here. You are expected to be here.” KaMahlaba said and I pouted. They all just laughed at me. My younger siblings came back from school as we were eating late lunch. They first hugged me and then joined us.

“What did you buy me sisi?” Ngangezwelakhe asked with a cute smile. I couldn’t believe that I had a brother this young. Dad though.
“You will all get your gifts after dinner.”
“When are you taking me to your house?”
“On September during school holidays.”

“Can I also come?” Ngceboyondaba asked. Her voice got followed by the three other young ones, Ndabezinhle, Ntandoyenkosi and Hlelolwenkosi. My eyes popped out. What the hell was I going to do with 5 minors? All these kids were below the age of 10. The oldest was 9 years old. That’s how crazy dad’s sex drive was. My mothers laughed.

“That would give you time to practice for your own kids.” MaDubazane said while still laughing. The older ones came back from school. My brothers were very excited to see me home. They hugged me, Mkhululi even spun me around and that reminded me so much of my baby.

“What a nice surprise. When did you arrive?” he asked as he put me down.
“A few hours ago.”
“We are visiting sisi during September holidays.” Ndabezinhle said.
“We are also coming with. No questions asked.” Simingezwi said making me laugh.

“I don’t think I can accommodate all of you.” I said while looking at my mother for some rescuing. She just rolled her eyes and laughed at me.
“We don’t mind. We are siblings so we are used to sharing.” Nqaba said with a hoarse voice that was so much like my father’s. Well I did mind. How was I going to spend some quality time with my boyfriend? Nonetheless when the Zulu siblings want something, they always get it. If you asked me how many children my dad had, I wouldn’t answer you. I mean I know most of them but it’s hard to keep track of dad’s super sperms.

We sat and talked about a lot of things. Later when it was almost time for dinner, dad made his way in the lounge followed by my two uncles, uncle Sakhisizwe and Sakhumuzi. I stood up from my seat and jumped into his arms. He was very surprised to see me. We hugged and then he placed me down and kissed my forehead.

“My princess. My God you look so beautiful. Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? I would’ve finished early?” he asked still keeping me closer to him. I smiled.
“I wanted to surprise you.”
“Well I am surprised.” He hugged me again.

I hugged my uncles. They were staying a few houses away from the palace with their own families. They loved dad very much and they spent most of their time with him. Plus they were also his advisors and they handled most of the issues in his absentia. The maids brought supper and we started eating. Dad couldn’t stop smiling and looking at me. You’d swear he was seeing his crush or something. That’s how much dad loved me. He was obsessed, so I knew he would give Zenzo a hard time when he came to ask for my hand in marriage.

After dinner, we all went to our rooms. Well dad came to mine and we sat in my bed and gossiped about so many things. The only thing that stopped us was MaDubazane coming to fetch him. He sulked all the way out leaving me laughing like crazy. He allowed himself to be childish in front of his kids and I wanted Zenzo to be like him when we have our own kids.

I called him before sleeping and talked for an hour or so. The last 10 minutes of our conversation was phone sex. Don’t blame me. Zenzo’s dick game was on point. I didn’t have another person to compare it to but I knew he was good he didn’t even need competition. We said our goodbyes and then I slept peacefully.
.
.
I stayed for a week at home and dad couldn’t believe that I was staying that long for no reason. Actually I had a reason, I missed them. So that’s why I stayed that long. I was surprised that Zenzo hadn’t found out that I was in SA but I guess he wasn’t that vigilant anymore. We talked to each other maybe 5 or 6 times a day. What can I say? I was in love. My mothers were suspecting something but I told them it is just a friend.
.
.
.
#ClassicLoveStory
#MissChubbySeries