CHAPTER 6

I literally screamed when I found out that H.E.R was the one hosting the concert. Like she was the main artist. She was my favorite singer in the whole world. I loved her so much. This one time I was in the same restaurant with her. I just wanted to see her up close. She had a cool personality and she even greeted me. I was shocked to discover that she knew who I was.

Anyways we sat in the VVIP section. Drinks were brought to us. I enjoyed the concert very much. There were even three South African artists there. It was Black Coffee, Sho Madjozi and Nomcebo Zikode. When it was time for H.E.R to perform, I even forgot Zenzo was there. I jammed to every song she was singing. When she was done performing, I turned to Zenzo only to find out that he was filming me the whole time.

“Hey, stop doing that.” he laughed.
“Don’t worry. I am keeping this video safe. I will have it played on our wedding reception.” I giggled and rolled my eyes. “Now do you wanna go and greet your friend?” we had backstage free pass. So I nodded. He led me to the backstage and we found HER chatting to some of the few artists. She smiled when she saw me. She walked to us.

“Your Majesty, such an honor to entertain you.” I smiled. We shared a hug.
“My girlfriend is such a huge fan of yours. Don’t be surprised when you get an invite to come and perform at our wedding next year.” H.E.R laughed.
“I will be delighted to receive that invite.”

“You look good.” I complimented her. She smiled warmly.
“So do you.” her manager came to her and whispered something in her ear. She responded and then turned to us. “It was nice seeing you royals. I will be waiting for that wedding invite.” We hugged once again and she walked away.

We walked outside and just as we were waiting for the cars to be brought to the front, I scream and jumped on Zenzo, he quickly caught me.
“H.E.R baby! Frickin H.E.R! OMG you have made my entire week, no make that a month or a year.” He laughed. “Thank you so much.” I bombarded him with kisses all over his face and he was giggling.

“I would do anything to keep you happy and smiling like this for eternity.”
“You promise you won’t take a second wife?” he chuckled.

“I promise to be with you forever. You are enough for me and I wouldn’t want to bring someone in our lives who will make us unhappy. I would never hurt you like that. As much as your father is a polygamist, I am pretty sure he would kick my ass if he found out I was planning on taking another wife.” I laughed.

“You are right. He would demand that you bring me back home.” He laughed.

The cars came and we were driven to the hotel. When we got to our room, I was shocked to blue and white petals all over the room. There were also blue and white balloons on the ceiling. Everything in the room was blue and white. Those are my favourite colours. There was also a beautiful picnic set up on the rug. With a huge smile on my face, I turned to Zenzo. I cupped his face and kissed him. I then broke the kiss.

“This is beautiful. What are we celebrating?” he smiled.
“Our love.” I blushed and then went to sit on one of the cushions in the picnic set up. He took the other cushion and placed it next to me. He sat down. His legs were long, so he had to fold them. “I didn’t think this through.” I laughed and dished up for us. We ate while feeding each other in between. When we were done, we had desert. “You can go shower and I will clean up here.” I perked his lips and went to the bathroom.

I stripped down naked and took a hot shower. While in the shower I smiled thinking about the love he was showing me. He was amazing. I knew nobody is perfect but I loved Zenzo and I wanted to give myself over to him. I wasn’t going to wait until marriage. No I wanted him to taste the forbidden fruit. I knew there were no guarantees when it came to love but I decided to trust him.

I finished showering and dried my body. I decided to be brave and went to the bedroom stark naked. He was done cleaning up and was now talking to someone on the phone. I whistled and he turned to look at my direction. He was so shocked, he dropped his phone on the rug.

“Holy shit.” He swallowed hard and it was like he was frozen on the sport.
“Like what you see?” he nodded very fast. So he was not frozen. I chuckled. This was the first time he was seeing me naked. I walked to him. He quickly took his phone, dropped the call and turned to me.

“Are you sure you want us to do this?” I smiled and nodded. We started kissing with him taking off his clothes in the process. He was very sexy from head to toe. He had a few scars here and there. He also had many tattoos in his upper body and thighs. None on his arms and legs. I stole a glance at his dick and fuck I was starting to doubt my decision of giving myself to him. “Don’t worry. He won’t bite.” I giggled…
.
.
I woke up the next morning with an aching body. I looked on Zenzo’s side of the bed and he wasn’t there but there was a note on his pillow. I took it and read it.

‘Don’t worry, I am not the one that got away. Z.’
I giggled and placed it down. I sat up and flinched when I felt pain in my pussy. Zenzo went really hard on me. On the first round he was gentle and soft and very considerate. But the second round, dear God he ripped me up. He kept on saying, he couldn’t get enough of me. Well I wasn’t complaining because I got so many orgasms that they overshadowed most of the pain I felt.

The door opened and he walked in with a tray filled with food. He was wearing an apron but I could see that he was completely naked underneath. We both slept naked last night, or this morning, I wasn’t sure. He placed the tray on the night stand and came to kiss me.

“Good morning my queen. How are you this morning?” I smiled.
“It is indeed a great morning my king. I woke up feeling like a whole woman because of you.” he blushed and kissed me again.
“I would like to thank you again for the gift you gave me last night. Thank you for trusting me and I promise I won’t betray you.” I chuckled. He had been thanking me before he even began penetrating me. “I also promise to send my uncles to your home as soon as we go back.”

“Allow me to warn my father first because he won’t hesitate to turn you away like the other candidates.” He laughed. He then took the tray and placed it on my lap.
“Allow me to feed you. After eating you will drink the morning after pills and some pain killers. I don’t want your father murdering me.”

“I am not a baby Zenzo.”
“But you are my baby and today I am going to treat you like my newborn.” I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

Well he was telling the truth. He did treat me like a newborn but late at night he made love to me like never before. We spent the rest of our getaway touring and sexing each other. Zenzo showed me another side of him which I didn’t know. He was over caring and overprotective of me. But I heard they get like that when you feed them the cookie because they have tasted it and they don’t want anybody else to taste it.
.
.
.
#ClassicLoveStory
#MissChubbySeries