02: Encounter

"There's no flag! I won't accept this!"

"Shut up, you're in the hospital ya know?"

You woke up to the noise of a whining kid throwing tantrums because of a flag? You slowly opened your eyes and saw two man arguing, the 'kid' was not a kid.. The man in green clothing was pulling the braid of the other man that's wearing a black and white jacket with pattern while he's gripping on the shorter man's hair also.

"Give me the flag Ken-chinnn"

"god, just eat already. I don't have the flag"

'What flag are they talking about?'

You were confused but chuckled at how they were trying to kill each other that called their attention.

"You're finally awake!" The man in green runs to the side of your bed.

"W-where's Sanzu?" You asked as you looked around but there's no sign of your brother in the room.

"Who's Sanz- Ohhh you mean the blonde?? With blonde eyelashes?!?" He exclaimed while landing the side of his fist on the palm of the other one.

You nodded at his exact description.

"Y-yeah"

"He's on the other room beside yours, his mouth is badly cut on the both sides so he still can't talk right now. He's fine tho!" The man in green answered giving you a thumbs up.

"How's your head?" The other man asked

You touched your head softly as you felt a fabric around it followed with the sharp pain when you tried to feel if it's still painful. You let out a little hiss because of the sudden pain, the other guy nodded as he understood the answer in his question.

"You were badass btw! Where did you learn your moves?!" The man in green talked again as you looked at him confused.

"She probably doesn't remember it Mikey, sit down and let's eat. You too lady." He walked to you and put a takeout food in the overbed table.

You thanked him and watch the man in green named Mikey pulled the big table beside your bed grinning as the taller guy just sighed and pulled their chairs to the table.

"Can I go see my brother after eating?" The guys nodded as you smiled and proceeded on eating.

You watched them fight while eating because Mikey won't let go the fact that he's eating a kiddie meal without the flag. That's childish, you chuckled to yourself.

After eating, Mikey went to you to help u get up in case you'll stumble or lose balance because of your head injury. You three went to the other room where you saw your brother laying in the bed reading a book with bandage surrounding his mouth covering his whole mouth but not his nose for him to be able to breathe. You looked around him and the table has a blank notebook, a pen and a bunch of books.

"Bro" you walked up to him hugging him as soon as he sit up and run his hand on your hair slowly and gently.

Seeing him like that, you felt guilty because if you could've been more careful in hiding.. then your brother could've defeated them easily without worrying about you.

"I'm sorry..." you earned a hum from your brother as he continue caressing your head looking at you with an 'it's okay' eyes.

"If only I was stronger, If only I managed to get out of that guys grip.. then I would've saved you from the other guys..." You teared up, keeping your head low as you remember how pained he looks as they torture him with his own katana. Yet he's still keeping his eyes on you, making sure the other guy doesn't do something bad.