12: I'll Protect You This Time

"Tch who the hell are you to call her that" Mikey spoke with a hostile tone.

"Oh so you know about it?" Hanma smiled widely
"Watch your back, Mikey~" he continued then laughed

You looked at Mikey who's just staring at Hanma who seems to enjoy snitching.

"You're the one who should be watching your back" Draken as he punch Hanma causing him to face Draken's direction. "You're enemy is me"

"I'll kill you Mikey" Kazutora spoke

"Oh yeah? Why don't you fight me first" you spoke arrogantly stepping forward but Mikey blocks you then pushes you slightly behind him

"He's my enemy y/n. Stand back" Mikey bluntly stated.

"Let's do this"

"I won't hold back, Kazutora."

You stared as Kazutora runs and Mikey followed behind him

"Mikey be careful"

"I will, go beside your brother"

You went to find your brother while kicking assess of those who tries to attack you.

Meanwhile, in the sidelines. Ran and Rindou is watching you

"Damn that's our Queen alright"

"Everyone who tries to come her way immediately drops to the ground."

"We should ask her to train us more"

"She don't even need those captain's training."

"Get. the. hell. out. of. my. way. dumbasses!" You spoke by word every punch and kick.

"Who's that"

"She's a girl"

"Damn she's strong"

"No one told me about that monster in Toman"

"Her kick hurts"

You smirked as you remember yourself putting on your boots that has a hard heel so it would definitely hurt. You wanted to bring a blade but they said it's a fist fight so you're stuck with your fists.

"I'm sorry" you smiled innocently on the little mountain of bodies around you stepping away from them and going back on looking for your brother.

You saw Takemichi about to get beat up as he shield with his arms. Mitsuya kicked the guy and grabbed Takemichi from the collar. You walked to them to see what's going on then Mitsuya left.

"You okay?" You asked but he's just staring into the void.

"You're scared aren't you?" Chifuyu backs up and stands behind Takemichi

"Don't worry about your back, just focus on the enemy in front"

You smiled with the friendship they has. "I bet 50 Peyoung Yakisoba Takemichi can knock down 50 men" you spoke standing on their side

Chifuyu chuckled "Takemichi, you should knock out only 49 ok? 25 yakisoba for me and 25 for you"

You stood there smiling, they even fist bumped each other before Takemichi punched a guy.

"Woah there, that must've hurt" you laughed as you knock the guys from the sides.

You watched Takemichi getting punched as usual but this time he punches back. 'I wonder what Mitsuya told him'

You looked around to see a lot of Toman members on the ground behind Draken. You can see the panic in their faces as they keep trying to get up just to get beaten down again. You walked to Draken