28: Mine

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Woah, girl chill" Rindou spoke while leaning on the wall watching you kill all the remaining traitors.

"Our queen is in a bad mood today, what happened?" Ran asked as he search through the bodies of the traitor for something he could use against the enemy.

"Sanzu stole my food from the fridge!" You rolled your eyes and groaned.

"Ugh, I had a hard time borrowing the helicopter from Mikey to be able to get it from China then he'll go and eat it with out letting me know"

"You're such a child" Rindou chuckled and Ran wraps his arm around your shoulder.

"Let's go to China then, let's bring Koko" he winks as you three walks out of the building to go to the bar Ran and Rindou owns since Bonten will be hanging out there.

"But I wanted THAT one... my hard work of making deals with Mikey went down my brother's stomach"

---
You three arrived after some time and you just stared in annoyance when you saw your brother.

You were about to sit on your usual spot beside Mikey with Sanzu on his other side when you saw a girl clinging into Mikey, sitting on your sit.

You inspected her thinking she works at the bar since she's wearing a body con dress which if you pull a little would cause her to flash everyone.

You walk up to her and waits for her to stand up but she just looks at you and raised her eyebrow.

"Move" you bluntly say but she just laughed and looks at Mikey

"Sorry first come first serve" You rolled your eyes at her and lended her a hand to help her stand up since you don't wanna argue anymore because you're already annoyed at your brother.

"Sorry but I'm not in the mood to argue with lowly girls like you" you pulled her up and sat down where she was sitting, Ran and Rindou snickered and Koko poured you a drink.

She stared at you shocked and crossed her arms. You just glared at her and crossed your legs while drinking.

She looked at Mikey and smirks before sitting down on his lap. You watch in annoyance as you can see her teasing smirk which annoyed you even more. The fact that Mikey looks like Izana is doing nothing but make you jealous.

She's sitting on Mikey's lap facing him.

"Y/n.." Mikey whispered telling you to help him out of the situation.

"Nah, looks like you're enjoying" you took a sip of your drink but almost choked at it when you saw Mikey's death glare. You flashed an apologetic smile.

You poured your drink on the girl's legs wetting her stockings. You smiled innocently and laughed

"Sorry, that's MY seat as well....Only Mine. " you heard Kakucho choked on his drink and looked at you shocked together with Koko. Ran and Rindou smirking and Sanzu chuckling.

"The hell Y/n?" You heard Takeomi scoffed massaging his temple not believing what he just heard.

The girl stood up and grabbed a drink to pour on you too. You stood up and smirked teasingly as your take your coat off revealing your white polo shirt that caught the attention of other people inside.

"What's wrong?" You asked when you saw her annoyed face

"Don't be too confident, I know for a fact that you're a crazy bitch like every other slut here" she smiled

"Yeah.. I'm crazy... for one and only one guy" you took your gun out and pointed it to her chest "But I'm not a bitch like you"

"Now, which job of yours do you want me to ruin? Your job in this bar? Or your obvious boob job?" She stared in horror as you smirk at her

"You probably don't know me do you?"

Her arrogant face turned into a scared one as she shook her head...

"Akashi Y/n. Bonten's Assistant.. and what I mean by Bonten is every executive's assistant... basically, I know every single one of you who works under them and their properties." You hid your gun and walks to her.

"I even know who you really are and where you live. So tell me... which job should I ruin again?"

"N-none of them!" She covered her chest area

You laughed "yeah right, it will probably cost much to have it fixed right?" You're about to turn around but you slapped her making sure you hit her nose hard.

"Oh sorry, did that destroy your nose job?!" You smiled at her before handling her a stack of cash "here, buy a new nose" 

You sat beside Mikey who was just watching you coldly. He yawned and tapped your shoulder.

"Let's go boss" you stood up followed by Mikey as you both walk to the elevator of the bar and went to the top floor where only the executives can go in.

"You haven't been sleeping properly lately.. your bags are getting bigger and bigger" you spoke as you wait for the elevator to go up.

"I can't fall sleep" he mumbled before leaning to the wall of the elevator.

"You know, my brother always sleeps beside me when we first moved into our previous home years ago... I couldn't sleep without Senju by my side so he pretended to be her until I get used to sleeping alone" you both walks to a room and got him a set of fresh clean clothes since his pants were wet from your drink earlier.

"Y/n..." you heard him call you from the door when you left him to change

"Yeah? Are you done?" You peeked at the door and sees him laying on the bed face down with his hand out indicating you to come over.

You went and sat beside him "what is it?"

You screamed when he jumped to you landing on a position where you're laying your back on the bed with Mikey snuggling on top of you.

"M-mikey?!" You asked trying to push him away a little but he just hugged you tighter and nuzzles his face on your chest.

"Sleep with me... so I can be able to sleep properly for once" he mumbled.

You gave up and let him sleep since he hasn't been getting enough lately so maybe he really needs someone to sleep with him.

"Good night Y/n"