13: Saved

"What are you sayin-" you were cut off when Baji appeared behind Kisaki hitting him with a pipe.

"I'll rearrange your face Kisaki"

"What's going on Baji-san? We're here to take you back"

Baji stared at you before getting thrown by the bigger guy Kisaki's with.

"Kill him" Kisaki ordered

Chifuyu went to block Baji's way

"If you take down Kisaki now, you'll be going against Mikey-" Baji then hit Chifuyu causing him to fall on the ground

"Stay out of this"

"If you really wanna get pass me, I won't hold back" Chifuyu spoke getting on his way again

"Okay then, I'll give you ten seconds" Baji then counts ten to one.

"Chifuyu!" You called out seeing him frozen on his place.

The countdown was finished without Chifuyu doing anything when Takemichi tackled Baji.

You watched a few shouts and Kazutora standing up caught your attention. You watched him walk silently to their side with a blade on his hand.

"Baji-san!"

You stood up as you see him launching to Baji stabbing him from behind.

Takemichi tackled Kazutora on the ground with Chifuyu grabbing him on the collar.

"You okay?" Takemichi asked Baji

"Just a scratch, thanks for the save" Baji spoke as you were certain that the blade stabbed him.

Baji then went to punch Takemichi and Chifuyu.

"Take care of Mikey for me" he spoke as he face 50 men from the third division. He started tying his hair up

"Let's see what you got"

He started taking down those guys easily like they're flies.

"Baji's coming, if you space out like last time, you're dead." Kisaki spoke. "Don't underestimate Baji. The only one who figured me out"

Kisaki was talking to his 'guard' you suppose when Baji appeared with the sharp edge of a pipe near Kisaki's neck. You stood up and knock the other guy out with out him noticing.

You weren't sure what was going on but one thing's for sure, it's Kisaki has a plan. That's what he means by 'figured me out' and Baji knows about this.

Your eyes widened as you saw Baji coughed out blood. You knew he was stabbed.

"Guess that's it"

He fell on the ground. Chifuyu running to him

"Kisaki! What did you do"

"I didn't do a damn thing"

"Kazutora!" Chifuyu shouts

"Kisaki.." you mumbled.

"Now I see why he lured Baji in Valhalla.. So he could kill him when he least expected....right? Leader?" Kisaki spoke

Mikey stood up weakly so you help him. He slowly walks down to where Kazutora is

"I wanted to kill you"

"As soon as you got out"

"But the one who keeps stopping me was Baji"

He walks past Draken and Hanma

"Ken-chin.. this fight is over"

"Huh? Don't fuck with me Mikey. It's not something you can decide." Hanma stood infront of him. With one swift kick, Hanma was on the ground.