04: New Members

Main Characters Age:
Y/n-15, Sanzu-17, Mikey-15, Izana-16

(pls don't mind it if the ages are not the same with the manga, I changed it so that it would go along with the story)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're backkk!" You shouted as you entered your brother's room and looked at the sight infront of you. Your brother just got the bandage around his mouth out. And he looks so cool with those cuts.

He stood up and looked at you. It's still not fully healed but the doctor said it's better to let it out now for it to fully heal with the medications that was given to him. You're going home finally.

"Is it scary?"  You shook your head

"Not at all" you smiled "you look cool!" Giving him a thumbs up.

You both walked out of the hospital doors as you lift your arms to the side feeling the breeze that welcomed you out.

You saw Mikey and Draken waiting outside with their bikes. You walked up to them

"Yo!" You waved

"You're finally out"

"Come on, let's go to the shrine"

"Huh?"

"It's sunday.. we have a meeting remember?"

"Ohh.."

"Sanzu ride with Draken"

Brother nods and went to you to help you get on Mikey's bike.. 'for real, he's so worried about me over simple things, like I'd trip and fall for trying to get on it.'

"I'll be fine bro" you said walking to Mikey's bike and just when you thought you're not clumsy..you tripped over the tire of someone else's bike and almost fall down but Mikey catched you. You stared at each other for a bit and you stood up quickly whispered "Thank you"  and got on the bike, with your brother supporting you ofcourse...

Mikey and Draken drove to the shrine in merely 5 minutes. You were holding on to Mikey and your dear life tightly while he's driving. You almost lost your soul out there in the highway.

You got off the bike and saw a lot of man in black uniform and the sounds of their bikes approaching your place. You got scared and hid behind your brother as he pat your head saying it's okay.

"Who's these new faces" asked the guy with long black hair smirking as you can see his fang... he scared you but you have to make a good first impression.

"H-hello M-mr vampire... Im Y/n Sanzu..." you walked to him and bowed. "This is my brother Sanzu Haruchiyo" you said looking at Sanzu as he nod to the vampire looking guy.

"I see, so they're the new members.." says another guy with peachy colored hair smiling.

"Big brother, are they good?" says the guy behind him that looks like the smiling person but with blue hair and an irk mark? Why is he mad?

"So you're the new members Mikey told us about, he said you're pretty badass.  I'm Mitsuya btw" the guy with lilac hair says smiling.

"Everyone quiet down and line up!" Draken shouted as the guys in black did as Draken says and Mikey, Draken, brother, you, the vampire guy, the smiley one, a lilac haired one, and a guy with stitch in the side of his mouth walks in the middle.

You felt really awkward as you and your brother were the only different ones. You tugged on your brothers shirt and he slowed down for you to walk beside him.

Mikey and Draken went up the stairs and you just followed mr vampire and went to stand beside them.

"Y/n and Sanzu step up" Mikey spoke