33: End

"Someone help!" Mikey shouted as he carry Y/n inside the hospital.

Nurses then come to help her and brought her to the emergency room.

"Sir this is as far as you can go" the nurse stops Mikey and Sanzu from coming in the emergency room.

Mikey puts his hand on his hair sitting on the chair frustrated. "Please be okay Y/n"

Takemichi then arrived with Naoto.

"How's Y/n?!" Takemichi asked

Visitors and Nurses looked at Mikey as he grabbed Naoto's collar and pinned him on the wall.

"Why? What did she do to you?!" Mikey shouted, Naoto just looked away guilty of what he did after Takemichi explained to him Mikey's purpose for Bonten.

"Mikey-kun... he didn't know" Takemichi went and held Mikey's arm to stop him from hurting Naoto.

"I'm sorry..." Naoto bowed

Mikey let Naoto go and went back on sitting at the chair as they wait for the doctor.

---
"Sanzu, what happened?!" Kakucho arrived

"Kaku? You're alive?" Takemichi asked shocked that he's alive after seeing him in the Tenjiku vs Toman fight.

Kakucho nods at him and the doctor comes out of the emergency room followed by other nurses.

Mikey, Sanzu, Kakucho and Takemichi walked forward to hear what the doctor has to say.

"The operation went successful... the bullet missed her heart so she's safe"

---
"Babe wakey wakey~ we're gonna be late" you opened your eyes to see Mikey wearing a formal suit with his hair fixed.

"Where are we going again? I wanna sleep more~" you snuggled your pillow turning away from your beloved boyfriend.

"It's Hina's wedding remember? C'mon quit slacking" he picked you up and walks to the bathroom putting you down on the empty bathtub.

He leaned in and kissed you softly before patting your head.

"Hurry up, we can't be late... Pah-chin might eat all the Dorayaki" you giggled as he left to let you get ready.

You went to take a shower, you are wearing the dress that Hina sent you and you put a little make up on.

You went out of Mikey's room to see the others waiting for you.

"Sleeping Beauty's finally awake" Ran teased

You looked at them, they're all looking formal wearing black suits to match the color coding of the wedding.

"Let's gooo~ I'm hungry" Mikey held your hand and pulls you running to the car.

---

"WAIT-MIKEY AND THE OTHERS ARE REALLY COMING?!!!" Chifuyu asked Takemichi again and again

"Yes, they're on their way" Takemichi answered

"So we're seeing them again after 12 years?!" Baji exclaimed

"Yeah, how many times do we have to repeat that?" Mitsuya walks to their table sitting down beside Hakkai and Yuzuha

"I'm gonna kill him for hiding themselves that long" Smiley held his knuckles cracking it

"Who's gonna kill who?" Ran appeared behind Smiley with Rindou behind Angry.

"Yo cry baby, long time no see.." Rindou mumbled boringly as his hand plays with Angry's bunned fluffy hair. "Grr, you're ruining it. Stop!"

"I'm gonna kill you for suddenly appearing behind me like a ghost" Smiley looks at Ran

"Kakucho! I need to catch up with you!" Takemichi ran to Kakucho handling him a glass of wine before walking away to talk to him.

"Yo! Inupi!" Koko walks to Inupi who just nodded at him and handed him a drink starting to walk away talking with each other.

"Mikey!" Draken walks to Mikey and wraps his arm around his shoulder dragging him to the table where the foods are. "Where have you been huh?" "Ken-chin, you're ruining my hair!"

"Sanzu! We need to talk. How dare you drag Y/n into doing illegal stuffs?" Baji pulled Sanzu followed by Chifuyu and Kazutora. "Oww, stop it Baji" "Huh? Who are you to speak so casual to me? I'm still your captain"

"Oh there are little girls like me" Senju ran to the two little girls sitting at a bench with Mitsuya followed by Takeomi who's always going where Senju is. Mochi followed along since he's always following Takeomi.

You smiled watching them get along after not seeing each other for a long time. You walk to where Hina's room is to congratulate her.

"Hina Congratulations!"

"Y/n-chan hello! You look pretty" she looks at you and waved

You glanced at Naoto who's standing beside her

"I'm sorry for shooting you that time..." he bowed

"No worries.. thank you for fighting for our side at the court"

Yes, Takemichi and Naoto put up a good testimony for Bonten and actually won the case for some reason. So now, Bonten is not a criminal organization anymore. Instead, Mikey changed it to an organization that helps people in need by giving them job and protection.

---
It's now time for the bride to throw the bouquet to the crowd of ladies. You're just sitting beside Mikey eating silently since you didn't wanna join the flower throwing thingy

"Aren't you going? Don't you wanna get married next?" Senju asked sitting on your other side

"No, I can buy my own bouquet if I want to" you spoke before taking a bite on your food.

"I can marry her even without the flowers if I want to" Mikey wrapped his arm around your shoulder making you blush.

You earned a lot of giggles and chuckle when Hina threw the bouquet and it landed on your lap. You looked around shocked to see everyone looking at you. You quickly chewed the food in your mouth and smiled

"Hehe I got it" you shyly waved the bouquet around making everyone laugh

"So I guess you really wanted to get married?" Mikey leaned close to you and kissed your cheek

"Don't worry. We'll get married next baby"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH LOYAL BLOOD UNTIL THE END!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND VOTES ♡

I HOPE YOU HAD FUN READING AND ENJOYED THE STORY 😊

mesimp-_- signing off

~LOYAL BLOOD~