32: Truth

(OKAY BUT CAN WE APPRECIATE THIS SANZU COSPLAYER?! OMG SHOOT ME SANZU HABDHSKKFHDWGRSK photocredit:  ojigi_chandayo on instagram ♡)

"I'll be going now" you spoke as you glance at the guy infront of Hina. He's staring at you seriously so you left quickly.

You asked Sanzu where they are since you wanna go there instead of going home alone.

He gave you the address of an old bowling place and you went there. You wondered why you can't see Sanzu anywhere outside since he said he'd be waiting for you outside the building.

You shrugged and went inside the building to go to the bowling place floor.

---
'Y/n stopped texting back. Maybe she's busy now..' Mikey thought to himself after arguing with Y/n for a few minutes about him going to work when he promised to cook for her at lunch.

Mikey went upstairs to the bowling alley with Sanzu to talk about the guys that kept on hunting them down.

He stopped when he saw a familiar guy sitting down on a seat.

Sanzu went and pointed a gun at the guy's head as Mikey went to sit behind him.

"Move and you'll die" Sanzu spoke

"What's up Takemicchi...what a great future isn't it?"

"M-Mikey-kun..." he tried to look back but Sanzu stopped him.

"Sanzu give us some time alone" with that, Sanzu left and went downstairs to wait for Y/n

"So what do you wanna tell me?"

Takemichi put his hand up with an emvelope on his hand

"I-I'm getting married next week...I want you to come Mikey-kun..."

Mikey leaned forward to grab the invitation from his hand and opened it seeing a picture of Takemichi and Hinata inside.

"What a great future... I wish I could marry Y/n someday too" Mikey mumbled but Takemichi heard it.

"Y-Y/n?! She's alive??!" Takemichi asked still not turning around to see Mikey.

"Yes... 'she's gonna die from a burning building' that's what you told me that day right? I saved her" Mikey spoke

"If she's alive then where is she?! Why haven't I seen her in this future?" Takemichi turned around to see a different Mikey from what he saw before.

'This Mikey is different... his dark impulse is gone... what happened?' Takemichi thought to himself

Mikey smiled at him seeing Takemichi's reaction "Not what you were expecting huh" 

"Really not... what happened? You look different... you look lively, it's way far than what I saw before"

Mikey leaned back smiling "So this is what it feels like being inlove Takemicchi?"

"E-eh??! Mikey-kun, you're inlove?! With who???!"

"Y/n... she's so precious...she was the reason I'm still sane... she keeps me from breaking apart Takemicchi.. I wanna be with her forever... can you help me with that?"

'I know it now... Mikey-kun kept his promise'

------------------------------------------------------------------
"I didn't see you both in that happy future... you were a part of a criminal organization and Y/n is...dead...she's gonna die from a burning building in Europe"

"Takemicchi, can you do me a favor?"

"Ofcourse...what is it?"

"Prevent yourself and others from meeting us after 12 years Takemicchi... because I don't know where I'll be at that time...I'll protect all of your futures...I'll make sure Y/n is safe as well"
------------------------------------------------------------------

'And the reason Mikey didn't fall into darkness because he saved Y/n... Y/n serves as the light for Mikey.. Without Y/n.. Mikey would fall into darkness again... It was a good thing I told Mikey about their future'

"Do you know why I made this organization?" Takemicchi looked at Mikey curiously

"It's to protect my friends and Y/n... Bonten's secretly protecting everyone I knew and helping to every business they have"

"Mikey-kun..."

"Everyone sees that the wrong way... Do you think they can still accept us?"

"Yes ofcourse... everyone's trying their best to find you these past years Mikey-kun... they'd be happy to have you back"

*BANG*
---

'I'm gonna meet Mikey again yayyy~' you skipped around excited as you enter the building

You were walking up the stairs to go where Mikey is when you head footsteps behind you. You stopped and hid on the wall to wait to see who's following you.

You saw the man earlier at Hina's house with a gun on his hand.

You quickly grabbed the gun from him but he's holding it tightly causing you to hold it up to avoid him from shooting you.

"Who the hell are you?!" You asked as you try to kick him down

"You're Y/n right? You're a part of Bonten. How do you know my sister?" You struggle when he's pointing the gun on you as you try to point it away but he's much stronger than you.

You managed to kick the back of his knee causing him to kneel down as you try to tackle him down.

"Why do you even care about that? Why are you following me?!"

You can see him struggle under you but he easily switched the position, he's now ontop of you with the gun on your chest.

You tried your best to put his gun away while struggling below him.

*BANG*

---
"Is that a gun shot?" Mikey asked as he run down the stairs followed by Takemichi to see Y/n and Naoto on the ground two floor below them.

Y/n is laying on the ground with blood all over her. Mikey's eyes widened seeing the scene.

Naoto pointed the gun at Mikey when Takemichi stood up infront of Mikey shielding him

"Naoto! They're not here to cause trouble... they are different from before!"

"Takemichi! Why are you siding them?!"

"Because Mikey made Bonten to protect everyone we know!"

Naoto put his gun down and stared at Mikey who's checking you.

"Y/n? Hang in there!" He picked you up on his back and ran outside

Sanzu saw Mikey and quickly ran to them

"Y/n?! What happened to her?!"

He opened his car as Mikey enter it laying you down on the back seat and sitting beside you.

Sanzu sped up his car as soon as it started and drove to the hospital.

You held your aching chest and opened your eyes to see Mikey crying looking at you.

"Mikey..." you smiled and reached your hand to wipe his tears

"I'm sorry.. I'm not gonna be able to attend our dinner" 

"No, don't say that Y/n! I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.. please I can't lose you" he held your hand and kissed it before holding it tight

"I'm sorry I realized it late... I love you so much as Mikey.. you make me happy thank you for the times we had together"

Sanzu glanced at you "Y/n! We're near the hospital! Hang in there please!" He shouted as he picked up the pace even more.

"Brother... take care of everyone" your tears started to drop.

Before, at a live or death situation, you'd rather die to see Izana once again.. but this time, you were wishing to stay alive... you were wishing to survive since you wanna spend more time with Mikey. 

"Y/n please, I'll do everything... I'll cook you lunch just please stay with me.." Mikey hugged you tightly crying on your shoulder.

"Please babe I love you"