15: I love you

"What you up to?" You asked leaning beside Kisaki who's leaning on the railings at the side of the road.

"N-nothing!" Takemichi lied obviously with his startled face

"Nothing huh" you walk to Hanma who's thinking about something

"Hey-"

"What about C4U?"

"What?"

"Or Hanmas?"

"What are you saying?"

"It's nothing y/n, don't mind him" Chifuyu stated.

You nod knowing they're hiding something

"Okay then.. I'll go home now I guess..."

You slowly walk away still trying to eavesdrop on what they are up to

"Ohh! Kill them all squad!" Hanma exclaimed

"Squad?" You mumbled

You looked back at them once more just to see Kisaki glaring at you. You rolled your eyes at him and walks away.

Your phone rang so you looked at the caller and picked it up after seeing that it's Koko.

"Sup"

"Y/n come back, let's go at the mall... my treat...we're waiting at *** "

"Wow, since when have you been so generous?"

"Ehh, I got 100,000 from the group of guys who's with the lame guy you stood up for"

"Hmm on my way" 

You hang up and turned around to go back to the place where the group is waiting. You quickly tied your hair up and put on a mask when you're about to arrive.

"Can I borrow your coat" you asked Izana and he quickly took it off and put it around you.

You have to hide your identity because you'll be hanging out with Tenjiku members. You can't blow your cover yet. Koko is wearing a Black Dragons coat so he won't be mistaken as a Tenjiku member even if he is.

"How did you get the money?" You asked Koko as he took it out of his pocket and proceeded to buy tickets for the movie. Handling some to Rindou and Ran who's going to buy snacks.

"I got it from some Toman members who's looking for information about when Taiju is alone." He spoke waiting for the cashier to give him the tickets.

"Wait, so they're planning something?"

"Yeah, I think so... I caught them secretly meeting with Taiju's assistant"

"Are they planning to fight him with just the four of them?" You asked surprised

He nodded "me and Inupi are backing him up at some point though... they should have some back up too just incase.. or else Taiju would kill them"

Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hanma and Kisaki? That's one hella crooked team. You think about the possible result of the battle if they're going against Taiju, Inupi and Koko.

"Holy shit how are you gonna join Toman if you beat them"

"I'll hold back, I don't know about Taiju though" he shrugged.

You sighed 'I'll think about this tomorrow, let's enjoy for tonight'

"Koko, I thought you're saving your money for Akane?" Kakucho teased

Koko froze looking down at the floor.

"Koko, don't mind him" Izana spoke putting his hand on Koko's shoulder