16: Feelings

"I love you y/n"

Your eyes widened because Izana had never told you that before even an 'I love you as friends' is a no no for him.

You had a crush on Izana for 3 years now but decided to keep it to yourself and act natural when he's around since he's always a poker faced cold guy when your group is together. You just thought there's no chance between the two of you and you didn't wanna ruin your friendship just for some one sided feelings.

"Haha is there something in that popcorn you ate?" You laughed awkwardly thinking he's just messing with you

"Hmm no.."

"Then why are you-"

"Nevermind, let's go home" he cut you off as he stood up and brush the sand off his clothes.

You followed him and both started walking to your home with an awkward silence. Your house isn't that far from where you are so you both decided to walk instead. You wanted to talk but you didn't know where to start or what to say.

"Let's go to the Philippines together someday" he
spoke breaking of the silence

"Why the Philippines?"

"My brother Shinichiro-san told me about this place where he found his bike and told me he'd bring me there someday..."

"Okay.. wherever you go, I'll follow" you smiled at him and he gives you a small smile before holding your hand squeezing it a bit.

"Oh yeah, it's almost Christmas 1 day to go" Izana

"Yeah... wonder what should we do this Christmas"

Usually on Christmas night you would just hang out with the group in the tree house watching things and playing stuffs till morning.

"Let's go on a date" you looked at him curious but he just stared at you

"Where?"

"It's a secret" he winked

"What about them?" Asking about the other guys

"Let them hang with themselves" you laughed at his response

You're nearing your place when you took off your mask and let your hair down. You took Izana's coat off and gave it back to him. It doesn't matter if Mikey sees you with Izana since he already know you're friends with him. Koko was with you at the mall that's why you can't be seen together with them because of the current conflict with Black Dragons.

"Thank you for walking me home" you smiled

He put his hand on your head patting it a bit

"No worries, I'll pick you up tomorrow night okay?"

You nod and bid goodbye before entering your house

------------------------------------------------------------------
When the door closed, Izana let out a big sigh before turning around to walk home.

"'Nevermind, let's go home'? What the fuck was that Izana?" He mumbled to himself thinking about what happened earlier.

He sighed again "You managed to say I love you  but you just had to ruin it don't you?" he scolded himself. He went silent thinking about it again as he scold himself one more time.

"Tsk. Izana why you so torpe. Just go ligaw ligaw to her na" (Tsk. Izana why you so sheepish. Just go ask her out already) he groaned messing his hair.

Snow then started to fall as he lift his hand catching some of it.

"It will be cold tomorrow, bet she won't bring any coat again"

He turned around to go to the clothing shops to look for a warm coat for you.

He entered an elegant store as he walk through the choices of coats for women. He chose a black coat since you love wearing anything black.

While walking to the cashier, his eyes averted to a pair of red scarf. He smiled at the thought of you wearing it and immediately went to get two so you could match.

He payed the clothes and went home to see Kakucho sitting on the couch.

"What took you so long" he glanced at Izana from his shoulder

"I bought a gift for Y/n" he spoke putting the paper bag on the table and looking through the drawers for a box, wrap and tape. Kakucho curiously opened the bag and took out the coat and scarfs.

"Really? You just bought scarf for the two of you? What about us?" He asked disappointed

"Tsk go ask Koko to buy you some for you" he answered putting the box on the table and stared at Kakucho

"What are you staring at"

"Wrap it"

"Wtf dude? Do it yourself"

"I don't know how to wrap" he answered bluntly hoping Kakucho would do it

Kakucho just laughed and folded the coat together with the red scarf and putting it in the box. He then put the box on top of the wrapper.

"Tsk go ask y/n to wrap it for you" Kakucho teased mocking how he said it earlier sitting infront of Izana to watch him struggle.

Izana then tried to fold this and that to be able to cover the box properly but end up ripping the wrapper with him putting the tape on then taking it off again. Kakucho laughed at the confused man as Izana glared at him

"Kakucho. Futanginamo" (Kakucho. You motherfucker/you son of a bitch) he cursed with a broken accent causing Kakucho to laugh louder

"Is that what you learned from trying to learn your mom's language?"

"Tsk help me you bastard"

"Say please Master Kakucho"

"What??!"

"I won't wrap it then"

"Nevermind, I'll just give it to her without the wrap" he spoke taking the ripped wrap off the box

Kakucho chuckled grabbing the box from him wrapping it neatly.

"Tell the others we won't be hanging out with you tomorrow night" Izana spoke watching Kakucho wrap.

"What? But it's Christmas. We're supposed to hang out together" Kakucho whined

"Just let me have it only for this Christmas pleaseee, we'll hang with the group in the morning" Izana pleased wanting to be alone with you tomorrow night

"Oh? Finally got the courage to confess to her?"

"I-I'm just taking her out on a date!" Izana defended blushing

"Yeah sure. I mean, you already got a couple scarf" Kakucho chuckled.

"You better confess to her already, so we know if she'll reject you. We're in line so hurry up" Kakucho spoke teasing Izana

Izana just glared at him taking the perfectly wrapped box with him in his room.

"Y/n is mine!" he shouted before closing the door. He just listened to Kakucho who's laughing at how jealous Izana is.

He layed on his bed worrying about tomorrow

"What if she rejects me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------