11: Bloody Halloween

"Mikeyyyy I wanna comeeee" you whined while following Mikey all around the shrine convincing him to let you fight.

"It's dangerous. Plus, we got this" he looked at you and smiled

"What do you think I've been training for all this time?" "I can do your kicks now" you spoke as you show him one of his kicks.

He chuckled and pat your head "It's for your self defense"

"I'll go no matter what"

"No"

"Pretty pleaseeee" you faced him with pleasing eyes

"You're so pretty but no"

You faced your back at him annoyed walking away when he hugged you from behind

"You sure you can protect yourself? I can't guarantee that I'll be beside you all the time"

"Y-yeah.."

"I heard you slapped Kazutora.. don't go near him during the fight okay?"

"Okay"

"Okay then, you can go" he broke from the one sided hug

You looked at him surprised

"Really?"

"Promise me one thing though.." you stared at him

"Don't get hurt" he softly pinched your cheek then leaned forward kissing your forehead

"I don't know what I'll do if someone hurt you" he whispered making you blush

He then smiled and left you standing there like a tomato

'What's with him these days.. he's been clingy, overprotective and kinda sweet since that 'date' together.

"Wanna ride around?" Mikey spoke patting on the empty seat on his bike.

You noticed the other members already went home after the meeting including your brother Sanzu.

"I can't believe brother left me here" you pouted sitting on his bike.

"Don't worry, I'll take you home"

"What?"

"I-I mean... I'll drive you to your house" you both laugh and Mikey started driving around the town slower than before.

You stopped at a bridge with the sight of buildings. You saw Draken waiting, Mikey went to talk to him for a bit then goes back to you again who's leaning against the railing of the bridge.

Mikey stared at his bike putting his palm on it.

"Is there really no going back, What would my brother do?"

"Your brother... who is he?"

"Shinichiro-san"

'Izana's big brother?' You wondered why haven't Mikey met Izana yet if they both know Shinichiro.

"Why don't you ask your bike for as long as you like" Draken spoke

Mikey went to his bike and offered his hand to help you get on and drove away.

His pace is a little faster than before but not too fast. The ride was silent but comforting at the same time.

You stopped at the side of the road with a river at the side. You stared in awe at the green and yellow lights around it. You both stayed there for a while talking about the fight and stuffs.

Mikey then drive you home to get ready for the battle tomorrow. You saw Sanzu on the couch and you sat beside him

"Bro, Mikey said I can join the fight"