03: How We Met

"We brought fruits!" Says Ran while putting the fruits on the table as he sit beside Sanzu who is sitting and watching them.

"I got drinks" Rindou said bluntly while opening a can of soda and drinking it.

They looked at Sanzu and tried to stop their laughter as they realized he couldn't eat at all.

"Damn bro you look like a half mummy" Ran tried saying between his muffled laugh.

"We gotta get going now Sanzu, y/n." Draken says getting up from their sit.

"We have a meeting this sunday, come if you can"
Mikey flashed a smile at you two and walked away.

Mikey and Izana crossed paths as they looked at each other once again and Mikey left.

"What's with that dude?" Rindou asked looking at Izana. Izana sighed and sit beside you putting his arm around your shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked looking at your brother. Your brother shrugged and hummed.

"Someone was following us the other night so we decided to fight back" you spoke.

"Did you win?" Ran asked eating an apple

"Does it look like they won?" Rindou said teasingly

"W-we did! I just passed out.. when it finished... but we won....a-almost..." you looked at your brother and he nodded.

Your brother watched you pass out while Mikey and Draken protected you from the guy that hit you.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I watched how y/n changed personality as soon as she had the hold on her knife. Was it the right decision to give her the knife? What if someone used it against her I-

My eyes widened as she swiftly moves her knife around as the first guy dropped to the cold ground with a slit in his neck. She managed to shock the two other guys with that attack that put her in advantage as she knock the other guys out.

I saw the guy I knocked out earlier standing and grabbed a glass bottle on the side. I wanted to stop him, I wanted to get up but my body won't move. I manage to let out a low shout to get y/n's attention but it's too late. The glass already hit her head. I watched my sister drop on the floor with shards of glass around her as her blood slowly flow on the concrete.

"Ken-chin, my dorayaki is gone" I just now noticed the silhouette of two man standing in front of us. Is that their boss? We're done for. I can't move my body at all.. Please at least let y/n live.

I watched them walk to us as the taller guy kicked the man after he dodged his attacks with the sharp end of the glass. The other guy went to y/n, he crouched down and checked her pulse. He grabbed y/n up and carry her on his back while the taller guy went to me and carried me on his back too.

"Please s-save her first"

"Don't worry, we'll save you both" the shorter man turned and smiled with assurance.

I didn't know what went to my head that night, all I thought about was why did they went through the trouble for the sake of saving us.

They saved us.. and I thank them for that.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, is your head okay now?" Izana asked turning around to face you. You nodded giving him an assuring smile.

"Then let's go out." He said grabbing your hand pulling u up.

"For what?"

"Nothing...let's just go out"