29: Message

You opened your eyes to see Mikey beside you sleeping peacefully. You stared at the ceiling for a bit before standing up to fix yourself.

You glanced at the mirror to see one of your earrings is gone. You checked the bed to see if it's there but it wasn't. You checked everywhere but you didn't see it anywhere. You started sobbing thinking where, when and how did you lost it.

Mikey opened his eyes to see you crying on the floor while looking under the sheets, the bed and the carpet.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He immediately got up and hugged you

"I-Izana's earring... I-I lost the other one" you mumble between your sobs as you look around hoping to see it but in your disappointment, you saw nothing.

"Maybe it was in our seat yesterday? Sanzu probably got it if you left it there..." he stood up and pull you up along with him.

You went down at the bar to see the place cleaned up. Mikey went to ask the staffs if your earring was seen but sadly, they didn't see any earring like yours while cleaning.

"They didn't see it here" Mikey spoke as he walk up to you whose searching every corner of where you went inside the bar.

"Maybe it was in that hideout we went to yesterday" Mikey nods and assisted you in finding it.

You both went to the place where you killed the traitors to see the place cleaned up.

You got frustrated when you didn't see it either in the whole building.

Your only hope now is maybe the boys have it and just waiting for you to arrive to give it to you.

You and Mikey drove to Bonten's house and you quickly enter to see them cooking in the kitchen.

"Bro! Did you see my earring?" You asked as soon as you enter the kitchen

Sanzu shook his head

"No, you're wearing it all the time. How will I have it?"

You frowned "does anybody here saw it??!" You asked hoping at least one of them got it

They all shook their heads not knowing what to say or what to do

You sat down frustrated. "I lost it...no.." you mumble to yourself. You'd rather lose a million dollars than that.

"Can't you just buy another one?" Takeomi entered the room

You glared at him "No, that's Izana's earring... there's no other earring like that in the world"

"Who's Izana?" He asked curiously

"Her first love~" Ran teased

"Hmm, why don't you let me meet him?" Takeomi leaned over to you

"If you meet him, you're not gonna be able to come back here"

"It's just an earring. Stop crying over it" he leaned back as he blow the smoke from his cigarrette.

'They don't understand...that's the only thing Izana treasures that I have and I just lost the other one'

You stood up and went to your room. You heard them calling your name but you're not in the mood to do something right now.

You layed on your bed thinking about the earring until you fall asleep.

---
You opened your eyes to see yourself laying in a grass with colorful flowers around you. You sat up and a boy infront of you caught your eyes. You can only see his back but you know immediately that it's Izana.

"Izana?" You called out that made the man turn around and face you smiling

"You're awake" you smiled and stood up to walk to him. You furrowed your eyebrows for the more you try to walk, the further he gets.

"Don't force it. We can't meet....yet..." he spoke

You stopped your tracks thinking about what he means "why can't I come near you?" You asked as you try to walk forward to him again

He smiled "You're still so stubborn as ever .. I missed you baby" you felt weak after seeing his smile that you've been longing to see again you fell on your knees with tears running down on your cheeks.

"Come back.. please.. I wanna come with you" you reached out your hand to him when he turned around and started walking away.

"Forget about me Y/n... I'm alright.. don't worry about my earring too.. it's in safe hands."

"Forget about you? That's unfair Izana! Why did you left me all alone here" you cried

"You're not alone... you have your brother...your friends...even your sister is there...you have everyone" you watch him walk further and further. You stood up to chase after him but he just disappeared. You kept running but it feels like you're just running in circles. You looked around when you heard his voice.

"I love you Y/n... Take care of yourself and Mikey for me"

"He loves you as much as I do"

---
"ONE, TWO, THREE"

"CHEER UP BABY! CHEER UP BABY!" you opened your eyes to see Ran, Rindou and Sanzu wearing a maid outfit. Rindou and Sanzu looks like they just got forced. Kakucho is holding a speaker playing Cheer Up by Twice. You smiled watching them dance even though Ran is the only one who got the steps memorized.

The Chika Dance song played after and Mikey came in the room with a dark aura wearing a maid outfit as well. He's frowning but started dancing anyways. You can hear the three started cheering for him

"Go boss!"

"Yes move those hips"

"Woooooohhh give us a smile"

The music stops and Mikey layed on your bed tiredly.

"Are you not upset anymore?" He looks up at you for you're sitting up and he's laying near you.

You smiled and nodded

"Thank you guys"

Mikey sat up and pat your head.

"Now then, let me change" he stood up just to be stopped by Ran

"Let's have a picture first. It's not everyday you see boss wearing this outfit"

They all pose as Kakucho took the picture. You smiled at the sight. If you don't know them and you'll see them right now, you wouldn't even know they're part of a criminal organization.

Koko then arrived panting with a bunch of expensive shopping bags on his hands.

"Am I late?" He walks inside and puts the bags on your bed.

"Here, I bought you lots of accessories and clothes. I even asked Senju to come help me choose in exchange of me paying and carrying everything she shops for. I sacrified my card for those so stop crying over one earring"

You smiled and checked the boxes to see a lot of expensive things.

'Maybe this is what Izana meant when he said I'm not alone'