25: Operation Rescue

"What happened Koko? You were stuttering" the excited Ran asked while taking two each of the hair dyes and a pair of scissors and other hair styling things.

"Mikey told me to buy a plane" surprised Koko answered

"So? You all are millionares now...surely you can buy one" Rindou muttered carrying the basket full of the things Ran wanna buy

"Yeah, but he says it so casual and so sudden.. what does he need a plane for"

"Maybe we're going on a vacation to Hawaii"

Koko gave Ran a credit card before going out to make a call.

---
"Hello boss? I got the plane... when do you need it?"

"Tomorrow, also come back early so you can pack your things"

"Yes boss"

Mikey hung up and dialed another number.

"Takeomi, we have a lead. Come here tomorrow at 7am sharp, pack some things you're gonna be needing for 3 days"

He hung up before Takeomi could question why.

"Are we really going there like tomorrow already? Without a plan?" Kakucho sat on the couch infront of Mikey

"We have a plan... it's to rescue Senju right?"

"Yes, but how will we even find them in 3 days. Europe is huge"

"We already found them and all their hideouts AND possible escape routes" you answered confidently

"Okay.. how do we even know if the information was legit? What if it's a trap?"

"Then we'll get caught then take them down from the inside" Mikey answered bluntly with a dorayaki on his hand

"And what if we don't get caught?"

"Then we'll go to their hideout and take Senju by storm" Mikey took a bite off his snack looking all innocent

Kakucho face palmed looking frustrated from Mikey's decision.

"Don't worry Kaku... Mikey is strong" you showed him a thumbs up and smiled assuringly

"Well, we atleast need a proper plan... Sanzu?" He looked up to the blonde man who's just leaning on the wall listening to them

"Take her by storm, I like that" he snapped his fingers and points them to Mikey agreeing with his plan

Kakucho gave up and decided to just follow whatever they are up to.

Ran pushed the door open and entered the room skipping around excitingly followed by his brother who's has bags of products on his hands.

"So who wants to go first???" Ran smiled taking the bags from Rindou and laying them out on the table

"Not today...maybe after our mission" Ran frowned at your sentence. You chuckled seeing him disappointed since you knew he'd been really wanting to do your hair.

You sigh as you sit on the chair he's leaning on.

"But I could use a little hair cut for now" you smiled as his face lighted up and grabbed the new sharp scissors.

You wanted to cut your hair a little longer than shoulder length since you find it annoying fighting with your long hair.

He started cutting it then feathering the end to make it look natural. He left your natural middle part hair and feathered your bangs. You watched him move like a pro with those comb and scissors. 'He's been waiting for this all along' you chuckled to yourself.