09: Protected

The next day, you woke up with a hang over from last night's mission. You went to the bathroom and took a shower and went to the kitchen finding the three causing a chaos again.

Rindou with flour all over him, the table and the floor. Ran's clothes are all soaking wet because of washing the dishes and trying to clean Rindou's mess and Izana who's sitting on the floor infront of the oven waiting with icing on his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" You asked leaning over the table peeking

"It's not done yet, no peeking" Rindou pushed you to sit on the couch. You just shrugged and went to watch something.

After some minutes, the oven made a 'ting' sound and Izana finally stood up from the ground and took it out.

You walked to them just to see different sized cookies that's a little burned with the icing and chocolates all over the tray.

"U-uhh it's the taste that matters" Rindou mutters as they three look at the tray disappointed.

"Lemme taste" you grabbed a little piece from it thinking 'it should still be edible right? Looks kinda edible to me...'

You took a bite and chew it. Your eyes widened as you ran to the bin and threw it out. They watched you with a worried and shocked face thinking 'is it really that bad?'

"Are you okay?"

"Is it that bad?"

"It's so salty! Are you tryna kill me?" Izana looked and tasted a little of it just to throw it up in the bin too then glared at Rindou and Ran who's looking at them guilty.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let's make y/n some cookies!" Rindou exclaimed as they slouch off the couch bored since you're still asleep.

"Yes let's do that" Ran agreed

"Do you know how to make one?" The two shaked their head in unison

"Let's just try to do our best not to burn this house down, Sanzu would hunt us down"

The two agreed as they went to prepare the materials and ingredients.

Rindou was doing the dough, Izana for the design, and Ran for cleaning and buying or helping out Rindou if he needs anything.

"Brother pass me the sugar"

Ran looked at the divider that's hanged up with different kinds of seasonings, he grabbed a container with white stuff inside that looks like a sugar, he gave it to Rindou and went back to clean the flour off the floor.

"Should we put lots of sugar?"

"Yes cuz she likes sweets"

Rindou then put a massive amount of 'sugar' into the mixture and went on.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't know it was salt..." Ran pouted

"I'm hungry. Y/n cook something" Rindou sat down giving up on the cookies

---
After a few days of staying at home since the members were out of contact, you couldn't text or call them since you don't have their number. Not even a piece of Mr. Baji is seen through out the week, even Chifuyu is out of reach. You were slouching on your bed when you received a text from Mikey.

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

Mikey