14: Black Dragons

"Say, why did you use Sanzu as your last name when you introduced yourself to Mikey and Toman?" Sanzu asked while watching tv.

"Because you go by the name Sanzu Haruchiyo right?... So I used Sanzu to match."

"Yeah but why Sanzu?" he spoke leaning back on the sofa putting his feet on the table.

"Yeah, why Sanzu anyways? I don't like being called Sanzu Y/n, where did you even get that name?" You spoke

He chuckled then shrugged.

"Dunno"

A little silence came before you spoke again

"I'm boreddddd" you hung your head at the edge of the sofa looking at your brother for something to do

"Wanna go and shop?" He suggested and you quickly stood up and went to your room to fix yourself.

"Let's goooo" you shouted as you went out of your room seeing your brother on the door waiting for you

You both went to the shop and shopped something you need or something you like.

When you were satisfied and was about to go home, you heard noice from a street and looked into it. You saw Hina and Takemichi standing infront of a crowd wearing a white uniform. You walked forward to see what's going on and your brother followed along.

"Takemichi, what's going on"

They looked at you scared as you walk to them and looked at the people infront. There you saw Koko standing shocked to see you there and Inui holding a knife on Hakkai's neck. You walked to them calmly and touched the knife on the other side and pushing it away from Hakkai.

"Jeez careful with this thing"

"Y/n..." Koko mumbled as he watch you "back off Inupi" he spoke

Inui just stared at you and backs off. You just stood there trying to understand what's going on when a big guy attacked Takemichi from the side.

"What the hell" you were about to go there when Koko mumbled "don't" you looked at him and slowly walks behind Hina and the other girl

"Hina, we have to go, they won't care if you're a girl" the girl says

"But I can't leave him here" Hina spoke

"Just go Hina.. we'll take care of this" you smiled at her then the other girl pulls her away.

"Hakkai, what's going on here" Hakkai explained to you what happened earlier before you came.

"Taiju right? You can stop that now." You spoke walking to him and held Takemichi's arm to pull him from Taiju

He was about to slap you when Koko spoke

"Boss, leave them.. they're not worth the time" Taiju looked at him annoyed

"We got more things to discuss so let's get it over with" he continued

Taiju then let go of Takemichi as you went and help him. You looked at Koko who's staring at you.

"What are you waiting for? Leave." Inui spoke

"Hakkai, if you don't leave Toman. Then I'll kill them the next time I see them" Taiju threatened.

---

"Phew, what's up with you getting caught up in fight with other gangs Takemichi.... you're the First Division Captain now right? You should be more like 'undefeated~' 'stronggg~' 'unpunchable~'" you spoke lifting your hands on the air showing what you're trying to say.

"Why did you do that Y/n" Takemichi asked after Hakkai put him down after carrying him on his back.

"Do what?"

"That.. going into the fight like it's a tea party where you can just come join and stuff"

"Hmm.. you mean standing up for you guys?" You laughed seeing their blushing face. You sighed "We're under the First Division so we'll help the captain" you answered.

---
After a few days...

You were sitting down inside the tree house which is your hide out with the guys after the meeting of Toman.

"Come in" you spoke when you heard a knock as you lay your head on the table waiting for the others to come

"What's with the sudden meeting" Ran asked with Rindou following him as they sit in their usual place.

"I'll tell you guys later" you spoke boringly.

Izana and Kakucho arrived a few minutes later

"Sup?" Kaku spoke sitting beside Izana who's sitting infront of Ran

"We just need Koko-" you got cut off when Koko entered the house where you guys always meet up for meetings or for fun.

They all sat up properly waiting for you to start.

"Okay so Tetta Kisaki, Toman's Third Division Captain might know something about me..And I have this feeling that he has a plan for something that I can't pin point. I want you Kaku and Izana to look into it." you looked at Kakucho and Izana as they nod.

"Shuji Hanma, the guy who's leading Valhalla in the last fight also joined Toman. I told you this before...that he knows about who I am too." The guys nodded

"Which is why, Koko..." you looked at him seriously

He looked at you a bit scared

"I told you to join Toman before they find out who I am right?" He nods

"So tell me..." you leaned back on the wall staring at him "Did you realize that you and Inui just started a fight with Toman?" "With that threatening and stuffs you guys did to Takemichi and Hakkai..I'm telling you the captains already talked about this and has a plan already"

You sighed "but nevermind... you can just join Toman when you lose"

"If we win? Taiju is one hell of a man" he spoke

"Then I'll fight Taiju to let you join Toman" you smiled

"Y/n... something's been bugging me since that Bloody Halloween fight" Rindou spoke crossing his arms.

"What is it"

"Why did you save that black haired man from Valhalla" he asked as Ran looked at you and nod wanting some answer too

"To gain their trust" you answered putting your hands on the back of your neck

"Kisaki called me Queen in front of Mikey, it's a back up plan in case Mikey get suspicious of me"

"You're a good actress" Ran spoke "You're so dumb..Baji-san" he mimics you with fake tears.

You stayed there for a while, you guys talked about things and each other.

When it's already time to leave, you walked around for some time thinking about the plan.

You saw Chifuyu, Takemichi, Hanma, and Kisaki on the side of a bridge. You went to them to see what they're up to because it's new seeing them together since that day Takemichi punched Kisaki. You wanted to get information about Kisaki too.

"What you guys up to?"