𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓵𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ahsoka's pov
"I don't think we'll make it very far with you wearing that." Hunter said which made me confused and a little subconscious.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"Young jedi if I may, you are wearing a bright cloak that doesn't cover you completely. And besides that you seem to still be in your old jedi order attire which would most likely be instantly recognized by troopers or Republic- now Imperial officers in town." Wow. That was a really long explanation when he could've just said please go change clothes.

"Wrecker get her situated." The big guy just looked at Hunter confused. I scoffed and put it in more straight forward terms.

"I think he means to ask if you have a new cloak or perhaps some clothing that would fit me on your ship." I don't know why they would have clothing that fit me but it was worth a shot I suppose.

"Oooooooh... oh. Okay. Come on little jedi let's go." He said quieter then usual. His sudden shift in mood was obvious. He was quite the gentleman though, opening the door for me and walked behind me.

"What's up with you?" I asked. In the little time I've known him I have already figured it out. You have to be assertive but calm and gentle at the same time. It worked because he sighed and slowed his pace down to walk beside me.

"I'm sorry." Well that was unexpected.

"What could you possibly have to be sorry for?"

"For being stupid." I couldn't help a laugh but I stopped when I saw it only made it worse.

"Wrecker I wasn't laughing at you."

"You were, but it's okay. I'm used to it. Happens all the time. Let's just get to the ship and give you your cloaky thingy." I sighed but reluctantly nodded and pressed on. The whole time was spent staring at him. I definitely have him figured out.

"What are you looking at?" He asked not as harshly as I would've expected though.

"You, obviously. I was just thinking. You don't survive war by being stupid. And you've survived longer than most of my friends so..."

"What are you trying to say little jedi?" I internally groaned at the nickname. Again. How do I tell him I'm not a Jedi without him asking how or why?

"What I'm trying to say is that you may not be as smart as the other clones but that doesn't mean your stupid. You are smart in your own way. Like I see the weapon on your back. It doesn't have a scope so you must be pretty smart in weaponry to aim the proper trajectory path to shoot down your enemies. Glad I didn't end up on the wrong side of your blaster." I poked the tip of it for extra emphasis with a bright and shining smile on my face. Wrecker didn't understand everything I said but he understood the key parts which is what really matters.

"Ha ha! Your right! Boy do I like to shoot stuff up!" I giggled.

"In the short time I've known the bad batch I can tell that you all are special in your own ways. You are proud of your differences. Never apologize for who you are Wrecker."

"Not one to take your own advice, eh?" He said back regaining his loud persona. He tried to lightly punch me in the shoulder playfully but I almost fell forward from his force.

"What do you mean?" I asked genuinely wondering why he would say something like that.

"Aw come on little jedi. Echo told us stories. He said you were the most impressive, loyal, snipy, sarcastic, fun, and badass Commander in the entire army. Your not really living up to his description yet. Right now your more like that old master green bean." I burst out in a fit of laughter. Did he mean master yoda!? Well thanks for that new nickname Wrecker I'll be sure to use it. If I ever see him again.... no. Happy thoughts Ahsoka! Happy thoughts.