𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Ahsoka's pov
Taking Omega to her first hands on flight lesson. Bad idea here. Which is why i had Rex do it. He has more patience and experience being in charge of children. Afterall he was Commander of the 510st, sorta. So Rex and Omega took the Revolution for a spin while the Bad Batch, Fives and I went on some errands. By errands i mean shopping. Its been a week since we discovered our new little collection of safe planets out of the Empire's reach.

"Ready to get going?" Hunter asked in his raspy voice. I swear I am this close to asking the man if he smokes.

"If I see you with a deathstick, I'll toss you both out the cargo hold." I walked right past the confused Sargeant to Fives and Echo who were, surprise surprise, wearing their shirts I got them for Life day. Besides they're armor its literally all they wear.

"Alright peoples who's ready to not see me scratching my ass anymore?" Everybody groaned in unison. Yeah its safe to say everyone was tired of that, especially Fives. Plus it doesn't help that his stupid butt creme smells like butt.

"Alright Tech, where to now?" I asked him as I flipped the top switch to close the door to the cockpit to shut me out from all the craziness out there.

"According to my calculations the planet closest to our current location with the lesser amount of obstacles in our path would be Alvoc-3." I paused setting up the route to the newly discovered destination to wtare at him.

"What?" I scoffed and went back to work putting in the spacial coordinates and getting the engines and propulsion systems online.

"Its nothing Techie I just... I just admire the way you talk. It's pretty cool to not be afraid about what others think of you." He looked st me and adjueted his goggles, a ghket of a smile on his lips.

"It's not everyday I hear praise like that. Thank you very much, Soka." We both grinned at the nicknames and chuckled a little before returning to our work. I finished what i was doing qnd was about to plot the course for hyperspace until Tech put a gentle hand on my arm.

"Hyperspace will not be needed for this journey. Alvoc-3 is only a half parsec away. We shall be there within the hour by manual flight." I looked at him funny.

"It's really no trouble Tech I could easily just-"

"Nope. Manual flying is a must. If it's alright with you I can take it from here." I stared at him warily. What is up with Tech today? But i didnt want to interrogate hum so I trekked backwards to leave until i heard Tech mumble something under his breath.

"I need a desperate distraction anyway." I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back in.

"Alrigjt Tech what us up with you?" I grabbed his chair and spun it to face me as I sat in my chair. He fidfled with his gloves and stared at his lap. After a few moments of awkward sulence waiting for his amdwer it never came. He simply just shoved his knees up into his chest and fiddled with whatever he could get his hands on.

"If you dont tell me the truth in the next 10 seconds I swear I will go find your datapad and-"

"Ive been so afraid for Crosshair because even though none of the team admits it he completed us but since hes been gone theres been q voud that no one could fill and ive just been wo stressed out because after this supply ryn we need to at least try to find him qgain but hypothetically even if we did there would he no absolute guarantee he wohld even come with us and not to mention our bond as beothers has been tarnished and its all just so-"

"Tech!" He sighed and looked down at hus feet aggressively fidgeting with his blaster now. Ah geez this escalated quickly.

"Okay first of all put down the blaster. The last thing we need is a hospital trip." He gently tapoed a finger on it pointing it down. He sighed and shoved it back in his holster not picking his nails. I couldn't help the groan and facepalm that followed after.