𝓘 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭

Ahsoka's pov
"Are you sure this is where they would keep your DNA information?" I asked rather impatiently and kind of scared since she has me waiting in a wide uncovered hallway.

"Force let the password still be good." I scoffed and scanned the area again.

"Almost done there?"

"Almost and... got it! Quick inside!" She darted inside but I slowly walked backwards into the room. Were just not gonna talk about how I accidentally hit my ass on the wall. No one sae that. I scooted over and shut the door behind me. I turned around and lowered my weapon only to see Omega losing her shit on the floor.

"Okay it wasn't that funny. Come on get up this is serious work." I yried to reprimanded her but Ibwa snever good at that.

"Yeah. And I'm Jabba the Hutt." I bursted out laughing to but did my best to usher her over to the main security camers in the corner. When my laughter finally died down some shiny metal caught my eye.

"Hey look our stuff is here!" I ran over to where our light sabers and knives and blasters were.

"Wait why is our stuff here?"

"I brought it here." I flipped around with my stolen blaster raised at the sound of an old raspy somewhat ugly voice. A tall Kaminoen was behind me dressed in traditional Kamino clothes but with an ofd headpiece that looked similar to Omega's from when I met her.

"Who the hell are you?"

"Nala Se? What are you doing here!?" Omega ran over with the othe rblaster pointed at her.

"To help you, obviously." Well that took an unexpected turn. I thought for sure she was gonna turn us in.

"Yeah because you've been such a help so far scaring the shit out of me like that. How could you be useful? Your just a long neck lab assistant." I spat. Omega told me stories. Some not so good stories about what she did to the bad batch. She also paid extra special attention to Crosshair, Omega was only four when she witnessed the worst. Not to mention what she made poor Fives endure was borderline torture. Back when I wasn't around to protect my boys.

"If I wasn't here to help then why would I have this?" She dangled a long  slim looking key from her even longer slim ugly fingers. I snatched it from her as quickly as I could but it was hard to move fast with these bulky cuffs around my hands. Oh wait... Omega quickly scurried over and helped me put the metal cutting device to the metal cuffs. We held it there forba bit until it popped open. I rubbed my wrists and looked up at her in awe.

"So you didn't alert anyone we escaped?"

"Not a soul." Now I am genuinely confused.

"Why are you helping us?" Omega asked.

"A I am either here because believe it or not I love and charish this precious little girl who used to work with me, or B I was bored and wanted to see a jedi in action. You can believe whichever you want to believe but you really need to get going. They make prison rounds every 10 minutes and you beat yours up about 9 minutes ago." I nodded slowly. I still don't trust her or like her but maybe she could help us get Crosshair alone.

"Fine where's her blood work and DNA chamber?"

"That's classified information." We both groaned.

"Look lady you just said you wanted to help us, this is how you can do that. If the Empire gets their hands on her bloodwork-"

"The Empire won't be going near that. Omega is Kaminoen property." The load smacking sound echoed throughout the big room.

"How dare you speak about my daughter that way. She is no one's property, even if she was you couldn't handle her. Not anymore at least." Without any explanation I shot her in thebside and then stumned her. Ugly bitch deserves worse anyway. When I dropped the blaster and picked up my own, as well as my light sabers and two knives. Omega did the same with her belongings until she looked up at me with the smugest face in the galaxy.