𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓮

Omega's pov
Finding the capacitor was so easy. We had to stop once or twice because Ahsoka was pained by something. She tried to explain it but I didn't quite follow so we moved on. Ahsoka showed me how to track using the force and also how to reach out and connect with other species. That's how we got the capacitor back. I kept the beast occupied by soothing it while she grabbed the capacitor. I noticed she didn't exit the hole until I was already out and safe. I smiled at that, appreciating the fact she didn't expect my blind loyalty or trust like the empire did. Instead she earned it. I'm proud to call Ahsoka Tano my master.

"Omega over here!" She called out. My head jerked back to see her and Hunter. Both were sitting up looking at me. I smiled at the sight. Running toward them was fun, especially when I tripped on air. That was great. Dirt is awesome except when it's in your mouth. That's not as awesome. Or at least it doesn't taste as awesome.

"So Ahsoka tells me that you got the part back?" I nodded frantically. I couldn't explain it I was just filled with so much joy and utter happiness.  And I was a bit hyper. Don't know why though.

"Nice work little'un. And you, uh, didn't have to like, slice anyone right?" Ahsoka and I looked at each other and let out a laugh. Hunter just wanted an answer so I gave it to him.

"No we didn't kill anyone. Here's the capacitor by the way." I handed him the part which was giving me severe arm cramps from its weight anyways. What shocked me was when he smiled and carried it in one hand with ease. One hand! It took both my hands just to keep it off the ground. I grunted and followed him back to the ship.

"Ah there you three are. What took you so long?" Echo said.

"Hey don't complain to me. Complain to Hunter, he took the nap and still had it harder than you."

"Yeah. We're the ones complaining... wait, what did you just imply?" Tech sassed back to Ahsoka at first but then he was genuinely concerned again.

"Whatever Tech. Just get us off this stupid rock before I get hungry cause if I do, guess who's getting eaten first." I snorted and sat behind Echo. I got a glare from Tech and a hair ruffle from Hunter. Physical affection like was really nice. It took a smothering Hunter and an affirmative Ahsoka to finally realize how touch starved I was. I giggled and grabbed the back of Echo's seat.

"Gladly." And just like that we were off the 'stupid rock' and back into hyperspace once Tech snapped the capacitor back in no problem. Ahsoka stayed in the middle but was pushed to the side when Wrecker barged in. I sent him a simple smile but instead of one in return I got a cheeky grin. What's that for?

"Where have you been big guy? You missed all the fun." Ahsoka asked as she gave him a sideways hug. Fun isn't exactly what I would call it but it certainly wasn't boring either.

"Oh I've been busy. Come here you two." I assumed he meant Ahsoka and I, so I followed Ahsoka out to the main area who then followed Wrecker back to the gunners seat. But it looked different and we haven't even seen it yet. There was a curtain over it the passageway.

"Wrecker what did you do? Do I have to prepare an apology for Hunter now?" Ahsoka asked playfully again but there was a slight dread to her tone. Like she's had to do something similar before. Wrecker told me about her Obi-mom and Anakin married-man Skywalker modes. She must be in the Skywalker mode right now. Wrecker walked us both toward the gunners seat and tugged the curtain lightly.

"Tada! It's your own room! Well, yours and Omega's. Obviously that's why I called you both back here." Wrecker corrected himself. I grinned so widely my lips might fall off! I climbed up there and sat on the blanket covered ground not needing an invitation. There was a hammock and a cot. The gunners seat was still in the way a little but Wrecker tried. Surely Ahsoka and I can manage, Wrecker made sure of it the way everything was laid out. And to me that's all that matters. I spotted my name handwritten above the cot and gasped when I noticed a red and black tooka doll sitting by a pillow. He gave me his Lulu!?