𝓓𝓸 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮

Okay I know the past few chapters have been a bit boring but I promise after this one it picks up.

Ahsoka's pov
I can't believe after all thie time and Bail's infinite access to knowledge as a Senator he still didn't know about inhibitor chips. So after introductions between everyome Kix, Crosshair and Rex were going into great detail about the side effects of the inhibitor chips to Bail.

"While they're busy, let's discuss the new mission." That caught my attention away from the chip convo.

"New mission? But Ahsoka said we were only here to inspect y-" I immediately stuffed my hand over Omega's mouth to shut her up. Once she got the idea I let go. Wolffe and Gregor could take it the wrong way.

"You wound me Commander. Do you not trust us clones?" Did Gregor seriously just ask that. I stared at him and motioned to literally everyone around me which was Fives, Echo, Omega, Hunter, Wrecker, and Tech. So basically everyone aroundme was a clone.

"Yeah. Clearly I'm a cloneaphobic." We gave each other fake smiles but our friends pulled us away from each other. Omega took my place instead.

"What's the new mission Mr. Wolffe?" She asked im her kindest and most innocent voice possible. Its probably best to have people underestimate you now and end up regretting it later. Well it worked for me anyways.

"It's just a simple protection detail. We think that Darth Vader is gonna try to pull another kidnapping, but not of his daughter this time." Kix, Rex and Snarky finally decided to join us which is why Kix took charge again. I always knew he was a good leader at heart.

"If the Empire is to stay in power they require strength. While there is no denying Darth Vader is the strongest enemy we know of right now, we could be faced with even stronger. We believe - and our opinion is based on data and past prison breakings - that Darth Vader is forming an army of trained sith lords." The loud gasp that escaped my mouth was completely involuntary, it just happened. An army of sith lords? I know Omega and I have skills but we couldn't possibly take on an army of trained sith assassins. It'd be like battling a whole company of Ventress'.

"So you believe you know where and who Darth Vader will try to recruit next?" Hunter dared ask the question U was afraid of knowing the answer to. The way Kix looked from Hunter to me specifically, let's just say it scared the living shit out of me.

"At one of our most srcure facilitjes we have managed to hang on t-to..." there was that little look Kix sent me when his voice trailed off again. It deeply bothered me. I have a bad feeling about this.

"The person you need you to protect is Bariss Offee!" They all looked at me to see my reaction but I didn't have one. On the outside I was as cool as blue milk, on the inside I just created a new death note with Offee's name on it. Kix and Rex both put their hands on mg shoulders which took me out of my death note just before I signed it.

"Hm? Oh don't even worry Nurse. A profection detail for tjat snake will be easy. I mean, it'll be easy for you guys to protect her corpse when I'm through with her." Rex had to grab my arms because I was literally about to punch the wall with no hand gear or gloves on.

"Cyare!" He yelled trying to get mg attention but all it did was gef everybody elses.

"Let me go before I-" He sruffed his hand over my mouth while I wrestled and tried to yell, but it came out like muffled screaming. In my peripheral vision I could see Omega clearly walking over to me with the little shit eating smirk face I always did. Is that what it feels like to be on the other side of it?

"That's how it feels." My eyes automatically looked down but all I could see was my nose. Wow so smart Ahsoka! Really brilliant thinking. I turned around and eyed Rex, motioning with just my eyes I b was fine and not protesting anymore. He reluctantly made more space between his arms and I.