And That Concludes 𝓓𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽

Hello my friends! Thank you for taking this wild journey with me in Dying With The Past! While I am happy to say this book is coming to a grand end, U am equally sad to say this will be the last chapter of Dying With The Past. Please enjoy it and don't skip any parts. Everything in this chapter, especially the ending is important. And with that small Author's note, let's continue shall we?

Fives' pov
One day. All it took was one day to change my mindset of everything. Kes Dameron might've been the most inspiring man I've ever had the pleasure to meet, minus General Skywalker of course. Well Skywalker back in his prime time of course. Not necessarily now for... obvious reasons. Anyway I'm getting off trsck here again. Last night was the first night every single person git a good nights slepp. I personally have never this refreshed or rejuvenated in my lifetime. And just in time too since the mandatory daily meeting was about to start. As usual I took my seat in between Echo and Megs. I've also never been this early to anything else in my lifetime.

"Hey Fives." Echo caught my attention by the left. Megs peaked her head over my shoulder to be included in the conversation as well.

"Sup brosqito."

"I- what?" Omega asked in utter confusion but she was too late because the meeting had just begun.

"Good morning ladies and gentleme-" And that's when I fell asleep. I guess some things can't change no matter how much you do.

Ahsoka's pov
Standing behind Bail watching him give the inspirational speech was empowering. For everyone but me, that is. It felt like I wasn't putting my skills to use which is what I've longed for since we came here. As much as I hate to admit it, as much as it goes against the jedi code, I need to fight. And no, not just verbal brawls with Crosshair will do anymore. I'm pregnant, not useless. Why can't anyone see that? Omega even insisted on pausing her training for me to "take a well-deserved break". It made me sick.

"Master?" My mind flashed bsck to reality at my padawan waving her hand in front of my face standing on her tippy toes. In the background Echo was hitting Fives awake with his own helmet.

"Yes?" I asked, masking my true emotions. Rex, Fives and I were the only ones who knew what was riding on today's meeting. Glancing around the room, all the people must've been dissmissed cause they certainly weren't here.

"Ahsoka? Are you okay to proceed?" Bail asked me directly. He moved from his spot in front of me to beside me. A spot that filled me with more confidence in my role and worth.

"Yes Bail I'm quite okay. Rather excited for this meeting honestly." He smiled at that then urned his focus away.

"Well there have been mixed signals and opinions among this extravagant group formed from the days of the Republic. Each of you have roots, stemming out from the seeds of the Republic which makes you all seasoned veterans, whether you were on a war front or stationed somewhere else." He looked specifically at Omega for that part, giving her a small head pat too. It was quite adorable to see this entire base warm up to her so fast.

"It doesn't matter. The point is you all have seasoned experience, excellent work ethic, vast knowledge in military procedures and battle plans, as well as your raw natural talent in the desirable skills you possess. Which makes every last one of you the already perfect soldier. Which is why you are the ideal recruits and why I want to make you all trainers." Bail concluded his argument by leaving it on solely compliments only. Smart business move. You could practically see the political side of him popping out to say hi.

"And why are you saying this today specifically sir?" Hunter knew the answer already. He just wanted to get the blunt answer out there for others who didn't. Cough cough, Wrecker, cough.