𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵

Ahsoka's pov
"Well let's see here, we've already recruited Fives, Wolfee, the Martez sisters, and I'm currently hunting for more-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! Back the fuck up! You recruited the Martez sisters!? As in like Rafa and Trace Martez!?" Rex and Fives laughed at my surprise.

"Yes Soka." Fives said solely to annoy me. I gave him a playful glare.

"Well at least Wolffe is alive and well." I stated. I took another sip of my water glass and placed it back on the console.

"Pardon me but but my curiosity has taken over once again."

"Lord help us."

"Oh boy."

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!" I blinked and struggled to hide the wide smirk threatening to take over my face.

"Something tells me you boys don't like it when Techie bear gets curious. Why is that?"

"It's because even after Tech gets his answer, he still asks follow up questions. More and more questions come until finally you just want to rip off his mouth and cram it into your ears so you don't have to listen to him anymore." Wow. It was so quiet I think I heard a cat meow. That reminds me, do we even have a cat?

"As much as I'd love to see that,  I'll try to refrain from killing anyone today." We all laughed at Fives. Then after the laughter died down Fives cleared his throat and turned his focus to Tech.

"Alright I think I'm ready. What's your question?" I grabbed my drink and stood to my feet. I walked over to Rex's seat and plopped down right beside it. Omega giggled as I used the force to bring her over. She giggled and laughed as she sat on my lap and played with my lekku. I don't know why but she has a sudden want to trace to blue and white lines along my lekku. Before Tech could state his question I stated a different one.

"Okay question. Am I blue with white stripes? Or white with blue stripes?" I swear I heard a faint meow again. I really got to look into that cat thing later.

"Huh... question of the century right there. Anyways moving on please. Anybody got a question I could actually answer? Tech?"

"What happened to your inhibitor chip?" That was incredibly blunt but then again this is coming out of Tech's mouth so I really don't know what I was expecting.

"Not as good as Soka's but still a good one. When I was on the run from the Kaminoens I teamed up with a little droid with a long-ass name. It was like AZ... 13? No. AZ... Something. Anyway he helped me remove my inhibitor chip. What about you guys? I mean tour housing two kriffing jedi i assume you had yours removed as well right." I gulped cause i could see where this was headed. Omega was still tracing her way up my head. Echo and Hunter were looking at their feet. Rex and Tech were confused about why Hunter and Echo were shy all the sudden and Wrrcker was in the corner groaning qnd whinijg because he had a headache. Omega stopped when she no doubtfully sensed my sudden nervousness. I didnt want anyone to react and do something they can't take back.

"No, no we did not." Fives shot up with his eyes wide and mouth agape. Oh force help us.

"Wait, w h a t!?!" He slid on the floor and came to a hault in front of me. Rex became more tense as well. Fives was like a large man child spider, he crawler up the crqte and behubd my back. He put a protective arm around my head and a hand on Omega's head. Aww he included her!

"Well what I meant to say is our chip removal is not required sinply because we are defective and-" Tech was slowly increasing his volume to be louder than a grhnting Wrecker. But then Wrecker just unleashed one hell of a growl. We all just stopped and stared at him for a moment. Hunter laughed it off and stepped over to slap Wrecker on the back.