𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰

Ahsoka's pov
When my vision finally came back to me I woke up in my hammock in the gunners seat. I grumbled incoherent questions as I rubbed my eyes. I'm in the Havoc Marauder so why am I feeling light on my face? When I opened my eyes I could see through the open cockpit doors we were arriving on some place. But where?

"G'morning cyare." Holy shit! Whoever said that just got punched in the face. But then I gasped when I saw it was just Rex. Of course he was here.

"Oops." He lightly glared at me. He stood up and leaned forward. I gently gripped his head and started channeling my positive and healing energy into him. Before I knew it he was perfectly fine.

"First of all, ow. Second of all, I'm so glad your awake. After Megs put you to sleep I was so worried." I smiled and gripped his hands in mine.

"I'm fine Rexter. You should have a little more faith in Omega." We were both smilingly at this point.

"I do have faith in her! You taught her, how could I not? But that doesn't mean I can't be a worried husband." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever you say hun. Whatever you say." As soon as I relearned how to walk I jogged into the cockpit. Everybody was either sitting or standing there. I got a little upset when I saw Echo sitting in my copilots seat but I brushed it off. I laughed internally at the situation about to happen.

"What is this place?" Omega asked.

"Yeah I'd like to know that too." They all visibly jumped out of their skin.

"Ah!"

"Please don't hurt us, Megs did it!" I just glared at Fives.

"How dare you throw my da- padawan under the speeder bus like that Fives. And Omega how dare you just knock me out like that without even getting my consent! No you need to learn how to ask permission." I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

"Okay. I'm sorry I yelled but next time you want me to go to bed, just tell me please." Omega nodded. I patted her shoulder then nuzzled my way through the group of boys until I reached Echo and Tech.

"Now I'm gonna ask one more time. Where are we?" I ushered Echo out of the copilots seat. He rolled his eyes and groaned but did move. I sat in my rightful spot and smiled looking at Tech waiting for my answer.

"A star ship graveyard." Instead of Tech, Hunter answered me even though it wasn't much of an answer.

"Well no shit. I have eyes, I meant what planet are we on and why?" They all snorted except for Wtecker who was in pain behind me. His headaches are getting more frequent and even more alarming. Well I guess it's better to feel something than nothing at all.

"Rex and Omega have located an ideal planet for Wrecker... and all of us as well to get our inhibitor chips removed." Tech replied coolly as we made our descent to the surface. On the outside I simply nodded and put on my poker face but on the inside I was doing the cha cha slide. Finally I can feel safe around my family again!

"Whoa." I involuntarily said. It just slipped out when I saw the massive former jedi cruiser laying lifelessly on the ground with no inhabitants. Kind of sad honestly. Tech steadily lowered the Havoc Maruader right on the sandy middle of the broken cruiser.

"Ugh how's a junk planet gonna help us?" Wrecker asked/complained. How typical.

"Follow me." Hunter, Tech and Wrecker walked in front of myself, Echo and Fives, but right behind Rex and Omega. We walked a good bit before we approached the top of a particularly steep sand dune hill.

"Bracca may not be much to look at, but it has exactly what we need." Rex said.

"I had my inhibitor chip taken out on a jedi cruiser just like that-"