𝓖𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓹 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓕𝓪𝓼𝓽

Fives pov
Do they think were deaf? Most of us were not oblivious to the sounds made in poor Echo's room. Omega asked and I quote,

"Are they playing slap hands in there?" And Hunter had to say

"Yeah something like that." Then when she asked Hunter to play she immediately won. She cheered and the big hulky one raised her up on his shoulders.

"Echo do you wanna play?" He looked at me, then his hands then at the small girl. Thats when I noticed.

"HOLY KRIFF ECHO YOUR HAND IS MISSING!!!"

"Yes Fives. I'm aware." When did this happen!? I swear Rex doesn't tell me jack shit. The little girl walked over to me and gently touched my hands. She gripped them and faced them to the floor.

"Have you ever played slap hands?" She asked me. I looked at Echo. We both burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, duh. What's your name little'un?" I asked her. I placed the palms of my hand on top of hers ready to play.

"My names Omega."

"Omega, like as in the wolf? Nah that's not gonna work. I already know a guy named after that. How about Mega- no. Megie, nah... Megs! Yes I am gonna call you Megs!" She laughed and smiled at me which truly melt my heart.

"After my brothers played against me they always waddled away to go annoy Kix about getting ice packs. At one point there was a line of 68 people. Kix got so annoyed he closed the med bay. Do you remember that Echo?" I looked over to him expectantly.

"Of course I remember it. I was waiting in the damn line for 6 hours." Everybody started laughing while I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

"You were in the line to get an ice pack too after General Skywalker-"

"Echo shut it! You just broke the bro oath!" Echo just looked very annoyed but I could tell he was fighting back a smile.

"Fives do you even know how many oaths you've broken?"

" ... Anyway the point is I'm a king. In slap hands and in general. Don't worry Megs I'll to easy on- ow!" Megs slapped me incredibly hard for a little girl.

"Okay you just got lucky that time." Yeah... she got lucky everytime. I didn't even get to try to slap her. She won every fucking time.

"Okay it should be illegal to be this talented!" I retracted my hands but she still grazed them so I groaned and placed them on top of hers again. Omega giggled as she hit my hands yet again with speed and grace I've only seen one other person have. Speaking of which, here she comes now. Echo's door swished open.

"Quick everyone act natrual!" Hunter said. Apparently we all have very different definitions of the word 'natrual'. Tech started whistling and had his forehead an inch away from his beloved datapad. Hunter was whistling and looking at the god damn ceiling. Echo collapsed on the ground and played dead like a sensible man. However the big clone and I thought alike, we both dived on the floor with our hands on our hips and smirks on our faces. I like this guy. He's like a mini Hardcase but bigger. Megs frantically looked around before deciding to just fall on top of big Hardcase and I. I flinched but stayed still. Ahsoka covered her face with her hands and sprinted out the door. We paused for Rex to follow but he never did.

"Okay I think were in the clear." We all sighed with relief and stood to our feet.

"So, Fives was it?" I nodded to confirm.

"If you dont mind me asking, how exactly did you survive being shot in the abdomen/chest?" The nerd who's name is Tech asked me.

"Good question. Here's the answer: I didn't." Some scoffs echoed around the room. I gave the most vague answer as possible because I didn't like talking about how I was right about everything. I sighed when I realized they were not going to accept that answer.