𝓐𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

6 weeks later

Ahsoka's pov
A few weeks passed and so much has changed. Well actually not really. Well whatever, some has changed. Like for instance Rex bought a second ship even bigger than the Havoc Marauder. That's where Rex, Fives, Omega, Cloudy and I sleep but we.mostly hang out in the Marauder which can attach to our new ship we call, The Resistor. Omega and Cloudy are basically inseparable at this point and everybody else has taken a liking to her as well uncluding me. We've gone on several missions, and every single one of them we had the goal of saving a certain Commander but we never found him. But with the nearing holiday we decided for once not to focus on Crosshair. That's right, life day was on it's way.

"Master! Come help me!" I looked up and to the door. Months ago I would've bursted until a sprint to see if she was alright but now this happens daily.

"Alright what do you need this time?" As I was about to walk through the doorway I sensed something. I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked down to see a loose strand of string and then white armour reached out to hide it again. It was painfully obvious that it was jusy another one of Fives pranks. Ugh the things I do for family. I breathe dun and took another large step making sure to hit the tripwire. A  shriek eecaped my lips as a bucket full of cold water fell on me, but what really hurt was the ice. I have nosedived off a bridge and fought a damn sith lord for this family, but ice to the head has got to be the worst.

"Seriously! You kept the ice!?" Fives and Imega were wheezing to the point i was debating on calling a space ambulance.

"What can I say? Im a cheap clone." He said inbetween laughter. Hunter leaned over from the door frame to see if he had to make any gravestones yet.

"Everyone alive in he- Ahsoka? You look worse than usual. What are you doing?" I gasped and stood there dtoicly glaring at him. What kind of question was that.

"What am I doing? Oh you know, just chilling. Simply standing here with ice on my head. Hey Hunter on a completely 7nrelated note, want a hug?" I asked as I held my arms put im fromt of me and slowly approached the Sargeant who by the way was already done with life.

"Uh no. Im good actually. Infact I think I hear... literally anyone else calling me sooooo bye!" He tried to run but I already had him. There was no escape. Hehehe... holy shit I'm turning into Darth Maul. Force help us! I tackled the moody Sargeant in a hug and was soon joined by Fives and Omega. It was all fun and games until a cute little lothcat pramced on top of us and decided to fall asleep while still on top of us.

"Well... shit. What do we do now?" I asked.

"Just wake up the damn cat di'kut!" I slapped the back of Fives head.

"The 'damn cat' has a name." Omega fussed at him. I patted her head much gentler and Fives gaurded his again.

"So who's gonna do it?" Dead silence. We all knew what was to come when Cloudy was woken up to soon or too late. She likes to sleep in hour intervals only. She's a picky little loth cat.

"One two three, not it!"

"Not it!"

"Not it!"

"Um, not it?"

"Wait what?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Woman what kind of rock have you been living under!?"

"Anakin's protctive big brother rock." Out of litetally nowhete Fives gasped and jolted up, successfully waking up Cloudy. Her head slowly rised. She made eye contact with Fives.

"Uh oh." I looked down and winced as she pranced toward Fives roght over my butt.

"I have a bad feeling about this." It was just a big blur from there. I remember Fives getting the livung shit scratched out if him, Omega screamung at both of them, and Echo in the corner tapping his watch. When Fives finally escaped Cloudy's tantrum he ran in Echo's room. I sidestepoed ghen sgut the door behind hum blocking out Cloudy and anyone else from entering. Echo gasped as he saw me swipe the ice cubes out of space on my montrals.