𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂

Hii guysss!!! So i know th at ive put all the characters but specifically Ahsoka through hell with the past few chapters with all the trauma and drama but this chapter will make it up to her! Please read i worked so hard and this chapter just makes you wanna squeal! Okay okay enough blabbering please read and enjoy!

Ahsoka's pov
My head was litetally about to explode.

"Are we there yet?"

"No." Omega replied to an impatient Wrecker, again. You know whats even worse than having to shut him up? Having to sit next to him. Trust me on that one.

"Okay... are we there yet?" Wrecker asked yet again with a blank expression as if he didnt know what he was doing to us. Honestly maybe he doesn't.

"For the 18th time, no." Echo growled at him. I sighed with relief when Wrecker slowly shut his mouth. A moment passed. Perhals i xould finally get a blunk of sle-

"Are we there yet?" My eyes shot open. We all slowly inched our heads toward him again. I stood up abruptly whixh startled everyone and got all up in Wrecker's face which definitely startled him.

"Wrecker i swear to force if you say that one more time I will chuck you out the air lock. And I will enjoy it." He gulped. I smiled wickedly and sat back down in my seat. Finally peace and quiet. I shut my eyes qnd rested my head on top of Omega's.

"Are we there ye-"

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

"AHSOKA!!!" My head snapped toward Echo who tried to hold me back but with only one arm failed miserably. Then Hunter tried to help. That's where it got interesting. I tried to protest physically and verbally but i was stopped both ways. Echo covered my mouth with his human hand whilr Hunter pinned me to the ground. Omega ushered Wrecker out of the room. Eh probably for the best. Once Wrecker was gone i calmed down. Hunter got off me and Echo let go. I took my former seat with a loud huff.

"Ahsoka what has gotten into you lately? Ever since Ilum you've been more moody and aggressive than usual. And I didn't think that was possible." Hunter half joked, half stated. He wasnt wrong. I have felt more connected and driven by my emotions which is exactly what the jedi taught me not to do.

"I don't know Hunter. I'm sorry okay. I am sorry. But i can't control it which is not ideal for a jedi. And there's yet another reason to go save Master Luminara. Once i save her perhaps she will train both me and Omega." Omeag camd back insid ewith Omega gave me a hug from the side. After a month of misery things are finally starting to go my way.

"ARE WE THERE YET!?!" Nevermind. I got up and tried to charge at the door Wrecker yelled from behind but Omega popped out and intercepted me.

"Calm down master. What you need is a good distraction." Omega winked, grabbed my qrista and led me back to my spot.

"Now Master, tell me. What's the plan when we reach the Spire?" I took a deep breath. I could feel my anger sinmering down.

"Okay. Tech will drop us all off at theyre only blind spot. Once were all off we break into two teams and Tech stays back to pilot the ship. Hunter you will take Echo and Wrecker to steal the Empire's riches while Omega and I free Luminara. We sneak up through the main lift. Thats our entrance as well as our exit. I want no screw ups. No surprises. No unwanted guests. And especially no sith lords. Think we can do it?" They all looked at each other then at me. Everybody looked uncertain except Omega. It was a long moment of silence before I huffed.

"Good enough for me. Tech you good in there?" I felt a small jolt. We must be coming out of hyperspace.

"Just peachy!" I rolled my eyes and ran to the cockpit. Before the doors shut I said one last command.