𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Omega's pov
"AHA!!" I heard screamed either in my dream or the real world. That's one of the only down sides for being a force sensitive. Ahsoka explained to me that i can only somehwat fall asleep because once i learn how to keep a controlled environment i can sense any little change or thing happening, even asleep. And right now i sense someone with the will of steel and energy level of a wild bantha. I heard my door slide open, with everybody elses following on this side of the hall.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I gasped and ran out into the hall. Fives started screaming like a damn gundark. Echo and Rex were lazily flunging fhemselves put/off of bed. Ahsoka did the same as me though. She leaped through her door and brought a light saber to... Tech? She brought a light saber to Tech's neck?

"I DID IT! I DID IT! I DID IT!!!"

"WE WERE SLEEPING! WE WERE SLEEPING! WE WERE SLEEPING!!!" Fives fired back ready to throttle someone. Preferably Tech. Echo and Rex finally got off the floor and lazily walked here with their feet and hapiness dragging. Ahsoka deactivated her light daber but the small growl never stopped.

"Tech it is only 0400 hours in the morning. What the hell are you doing!? And if you say you need toilet paper too I'm gonna lose it." Echo threatened him. I'm pretty sure everybody agreed with that too.

"Tech why'd you 'ake us up? What about the bad-" Rex spoke with sleep still there in his voice but when he looked ocer to see the entire team collapsed in the middle of the room right outside the tunnel. It was priceless.

"Alright nevermind." We've gotten pretty used to falling asleep nightly at 1200 hours and waking up at 0800. So waking up in half that time must stink.

"It took a whole three days but I finally did it! I rediscovered the forgotten planets in the unknown and uncharted territory and how to get there! Ahh!" He attempted a girly squeal but it just sounded like Cloudy when she was in distress.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" I nodded yes to answer Fives' question.

"I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Rex and Echo's stare though, if looks could kill Tech would be on brink of death. That is the expression used correctly, right?

"Kneecaps or the no-no square?" Fives asked cracking his knuckles.

"Uh, no. Thank you, no. Omega I thought you would be more excited about this! Its your mission."

"I-I was thinking more along the lines of somewhere like Naboo-"

"No." I felt somewhat bad about immediately dismissing her first idea but I cant go back there. Them I ssion was to find a planet we could relax on, not ome where id comstantly be armed with every qeapon i could find in fear of another droid or Dooku attack.

"Not Naboo. Too many memories. How about... Felu- nope. Maybe Florr- nah definitely not. Alright I quit. Tech what were you gonna say?" That was a lousy attempt but it was an attempt nonetheless. At least i gave some input. Whenever Wrecker was asked a question he just says he'll make it explode and move on.

"I told you already. I rediscovered the forgotten planets in the unknown and uncharted territory and how to get there." He said with ease as if we could all easily understand that many words this early in the morning.

"Huh?"

"Just come on." He marched out of the main area of my Revolution and through the tunnel connecting my ship and the Havoc Marauder. We all shared glances until I found everybody looking at me. I nodded once and motioned for them to follow me as I followed Techie to his quarters. We passed a sleepy Sargeant and groggy Wrecker on our way to Tech's room. It was hilarious when Wrecker tried to grab my ankle and take me down with him. But i just side stepped him and walked ocer his back. When we arrived I had to forcefully supress a gasp.