𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮

Crosshair's pov
The white doors opened to reveal a tall Kaminoen and a certain Admiral discussing something.

"Scrappers on Bracca reported a power surge on a jedi cruiser. They also saw, and I quote "two bright bue glowsticks" on board as well." I stood at attention firmly waiting for him to tell me to be at ease but it was pointless. I would sigh if I could.

"Send a scout team." The admiral said clearly annoyed with my presence. I wanted so desperately to roll my eyes and spit in his face but I couldn't.

"We'll need much more than that. It's clone force 99 and a jedi. But not just any jedi." I took out my holodisk to display a bright picture of the one and only Ahsoka Tano.

"It's Darth Vader's former pet, Ahsoka Tano." I spat in utter disgust while I was thinking the exact opposite. If that girl's anything like her master I would love to meet her without having to kill her. Unfortunately with the stupid ass inhibitor chip that's not currently possible.

"Commander prepare your squad and the legions. I'll alert Lord Vader of this new development immediately." I nodded and left to my small room moslty because that's all I could do. Why can't I just wake up already?

Ahsoka's pov
It was all so weird. I could feel the presence of him but he wasn't here yet. My nerves were through the roof and Wrecker giving Omega access to a kriffing bomb didn't help my stress management at all. It wasn't Omega near the bomb I was worried about though. It was Wrecker. That giant baby would probably run towards it. Wrecker was fiddling with it until he got up. I noticed the sudden panicked look on Omega's face too as she quickly kneeled and started messing with the bomb. What the hell are they doing? I started walking over but when I saw the smug look on Wrecker's face I immediately started running.

"I don't know which wire to cut!" Wait. W h a t !?!

"Better get it right. Three... two..."

"Wrecker shut it off, now!" I screamed at him.

"Can't, sorry. Better run for it. One..." My mind spaced out and I did the first thing I could think of which was to hurl my body over the bomb and act as a human shield. So this is how I go. Not by battling my enemies beside my family in a glorious final battle or of grand old age. Just jumping on a bomb like a damn lunatic? That's it? Just when I expected to be scattered across the ground, I didn't. All I felt was a brief puff. I slowly opened my eyes to see Wrecker's childish smirk and... grey? Why do I see grey? Am I going to heaven or the other place? What the hell is happening!?

"What the hell is happening!?"

"Haha! Gotcha!" He wheezed. Omega walked over, clearly as unamused as I am.

"Seriosuly. I'm colored in the worlds most depressing color just so I could save you from a little smoke? Seriously!?" I thought I was saving both of their asses not becoming the galaxies ugliest paintball!" Omega tapped my shoulder and spoke softly.

"Thank you for trying to save me. But couldn't you have just pushed the bomb away with the force?"

"Hm. You know sometimes I don't always think of it right away." Now we were all laughing until Echo and Fives appeared above the cliff. I brushed myself off and kept walking.

"Alright Muscle man, Megs, Soka! Time to pack it up!" Fives yelled our various nicknames we've adopted from him. Some are stupider than others. Cough, Wrecker, cough. They both jumped down form the broken rail sticking up out of the ground and landed on their feet bracing each other.

"Hunter asked for us back at the jedi cruiser."

"Hey Megs how'd the test go?" Wait, that was a test? Oh you've got to be shitting me. I am this close to just jumping on the Havoc Marauder and crying in a corner.