𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓐𝓼 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

Ahsoka's pov
It was so quiet. So still. We never saw it coming.

Again.

"EVERYBODY UP GET YOUR GLADIUS MAXIMUSES UP, especially you lovebirds, EVERYBODY UP!!!" I leaped out of bed and brought my light sabers to me from the nightstand. Last time thid happened i did the same thing except for a different reason. Last timei thought we were ynder attack. Now I'm just mad.

"Hunter it is 3 in the damn morning! No one cares if your out of toulet paper!" Echo sxreamed as he slammed his door shut.

"Sarge. This is the 86th time you have done this. Dont you think were prepared for this by now?" Tech asked. I activated one light saber and tripled Hunter with my leg as he ran down the hall yelling at everyone. Omega's door judt opened by itself as she slid out on her back.

"Hunter we have soare toilet paper by the caf cups." Why the hell did they put it by the caf? Hunter sheepishly tapoed his fungers together.

"Normally, yes. We would have extra but I kinda maybe sorta used those up already." We all groaned. Ismt it the Sargeant's job to be prepared for anything and have a game plan when their not. Luckily Omega was on it. Rex was still lying in our bed.

"Well in that case Hunter, i think you should open my gift to you first." She winked and brought the bright red bag with a skull on it, and the skhll had excellent taste in bandanas. He ripped that beautiful thing in half and instead of looking surprised at the present he just soghed with relief and did a beeline towards the refresher room on his ship. Rex finallg stumbled out of bed. Thankfully he had his blacks on as he slumped forward with the worlds grumpiest frown.

"So let me get this straight. He just woke us up for literally nothing?" We all nodded.

"Why is he in charge again!?"

"Not gonna lie, it's the hair." To his shock the entire bad batch agreed, even Omega. We heard a flush and cringed as we all walked away toward the Havoc Marauders sitting area.

"Who wants caf?" Omega asked. I rubbed my eyes because i wasn't sure if I was seeing things. Was Omega... buzzing? She was visibly shaking up and down but not in a scared way.

"Omega why are you so excited? Better yet, why are toh offering to go near the how you say, 'hot danger pot' of caf for us?" Her buzzing increased if that was even possible.

"Because the sooner you get your caf in you the sooner you get hyped with me to open the presents!" She exclaume dand dashed toward the caf pot. Rex was aiming for the xhair but Fives snatched it out from under him mwking him fall on his butt.

"You know what I'm too tired to get up." I glared at Fives as I lifted Rexy with the force and into his chair.

"Stop bullying my husband." I slapped the back of his neck and took a seat in between them. Tech looked up from his datapad and glanced around the room.

"So who wishes to illuminate what they recieved for this Life day?" Wrecke rloiked at him confusedly.

"He means who wants to open gifts first." Wrecker oh'd as if that made him understand it.

"Technically Hunter already did." Right on cue we heard another flush. It was like a never ending cringe fest.

"Oh right. Well then who wants to go second?" Echo asked around the room. Omega delivered a steaming hot cup of caf with small candies floating in them that formed a heart. Then she delivered one to Rex and Fives who stared at the caf qnd picked all the candies out to throw them at each other. Then she delivered it to Rex who just sat there to tired to lean up. I chuckled as I moved the caf cup with the force to the tip of his lips. He had one sip and already felt better.