𝓝𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓤𝓼

Omega's pov
Ahsoka patted Wrecker's head. Poor brother was having a headache. Again.

"Are we there yet!" Ahsoka whined. I giggled beside her. I like it when she acts like a child even though she's technically the oldest one here.

"Actually yes. We're hovering over the correct coordinates provided to us by Cid."

"How can they be from Cid and also be correct." I stifled an unexpected laugh at her bluntness. How could anyone not love this woman? She then proceeded to also steal Echo's drink away from his seat.

"According to Cid's intel, the Zygerrian slave traders are hiding in the ruins of Ord Mantel City." Um, w h a t ?

"What's a slave trader?" Ahsoka spat out her drink immediately on poor Techie bear. Tech lifted his hand in the air and very dramaticlly wiped his chest plate clean.

"As I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted, a slave trader is someone who buys and sells people for credits." People? Did I hear him right? The look on his face told me I definitely heard him right.

"People can be sold?"

"Well it's not like they want to be!" Ahsoka bursted out of absolutely nowhere. I mean I asked but still that was unusually loud and fast speaking for her. Clearly she has some issues with zygerrians, or maybe just slavers in general. Who knows?

"Ahsoka's right. They don't have a choice. They're captives treated like property."

"That doesn't seem right."

"Oh it isn't. I once was a slave poser. Had to go undercover as a slave on a mission with my master once." She said. Then my childhood wonder took over.

"Really you've been to Zygerria before!? What was your mission like!?"

"I had to wear tight teal clothes that exposed half my body while being emotionally and physically abused by zygerrian slaver scum who didn't give a damn for me except when they wanted to 'have a good time' or 'punish me'. Long story short some real messed up shit happened to Obi-wan, Rex, and I while Anakin got to do whatever the hell he wanted." She finished. Okay so clearly she still had some issues with those people. The Zygerrian slavers sound horribly mean and just all around evil beings. Why would a person even want to do that with they're lives?

"You got your wish Ahsoka. Were here. Everybody gear up." Hunter ordered everyone. Don't worry Muchi. We'll rescue you. I set down my little clone trooper toy and dragged a hand through my short blonde hair. And just like that I'm ready. It was complete silence as we snuck off the ship. I didn't quite know what to expect but I was surprised to see we were in the same planet from before and it looks totally different. Tech took out his fancy goggles thingy and examined below us.

"I have a visual. There's only one kid, that must be Muchi." Poor Muchi. He looks so scared.

"I'm also clocking 2 dozen hostiles and multiple entry points with minor fortification." We all nodded our heads as if we understood. I think the adults understood it, not me though. Even Wrecker wasn't confused and I was.

"A simple smash 'n grab like that time on Kaut. Easy enough" What's that supposed to mean.

"Yeah sure okay moving on. Let's move out." Ahsoka said, slightly demanding. I was the first to make an effort to walk before

"No no no you get back to the ship."

"But-" I tried to argue even though I knew it was pointless.

"That's an order." I winced. He's my dad not my commanding officer! But nevertheless I still replied.