𝓘𝓽𝓼 𝓗𝓲𝓶

Ahsoka's pov
"Keep your elbows up. Elbows up!" My head flipped toward Echo.

"What is it with you and the elbows?" He shrugged and left the cargo hold which is now our official practice area. We changed the location after an incident happened with our last practice. Omega swung her saber but accidentally cut open a huge box full of toothpicks. That was a big mess to clean up. I still wonder who they belonged to.

"Wanna go again?" I asked Omega hopefully. She looked down at the light saber then up at me.

"Master I've been thinking about something." I deactivated my light saber and clipped it back on my belt.

"What's up?"

"What are parents?" I blinked and stood there saying uh like an idiot. Well it could be worse. At least she didn't ask about how babies are made.

"Well parents are people who care for and love for they're children." I think? It's not like I ever had biological parents.

"Hm. So your my mom?" Ow.. My heart.. it hurts so good.

"Well I-I guess you could say that?"

"And Hunter is my dad."

"Okay let's just stop there. If you say I'm your mom and Hunter is your dad that implies that we... did something. And I don't want people thinking that." I tried my best to explain to her. She looked deep in thought. Oh lord please don't figure it out.

"Ooookaaaay. Moving on then. If I can't have you as a mom I'm glad I have you as a master. And a best friend."'

"Me too Omega. Me too. Now what do you say we take a nice snack break?" She vigorously nodded. I rubbed her head and ruffled up her hair. She straightened it and giggled. She gripped my slightly larger hand with her tinier one. As soon as we entered Hunter tossed us two ration sticks with no warning whatsoever. I caught mine but Omega slowed hers down with the force and gently placed it in her mouth and took a bite. I was so proud.

"Status update Tech. How close are we?" I yelled to the cockpit. The doors opened and I sat down on the copilots seat.

"About 2 parsrcs away. We should be arriving on the surface in approximately 1 hour. Are you okay?" I looked at Tech funny. Why would he think I am not okay?

"Yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well its just that the other day I heard Echo and his transmission with Rex. I was wondering if you are okay staying here with us?"

"Wait. Back up. Echo was on a what with a who where when?"

"Echo was on a holocall with Captain Rex before we dropped off Muchi."

"THAT WAS THREE DAYS AGO!!!"

"Um yes. Good job Ahsoka. You can count. Already doing better than Wrecker." I went from antsy to angry to annoyed. It's quite the day for the A's.

"1 Wrecker is not stupid. It just takes him slightly longer to comprehend things. And 2, HOW COULD ECHO HAVE CONTACTED REX THREE FUCKING DAYS AGO NOT TELL ME ABOUT IT!?!?!"

"Um...

"ECHO YOU SON OF A- oh hi Omega." Everybody was glaring at me. Hunter, Echo, Wrecker and even Tech from the cockpit.

"What?"

"The cockpit isn't soundproof ya know."

"Oh." I hung my head down as Hunter shook his head disapprovingly.

"See! This is why Omega is cursing!" Hunter exclaimed in a very protecrive tone.

"Well why not, you all do it constantly." Okay Omega love the enthusiasm but can we replace the subject it's for?