𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓜𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

Omega's pov
So... Ahsoka might've stolen Tech's blaster. And she might've booked it down the ramp running away from him. And she might've shot and kidnapped Crosshair. Not like actual shoot shot, but like stun shot. Ahsoka and Tech have been in the medbay for over an hour with the kidnapped Crosshair. Everytime anyone tried to go in they were denied entrance by Tech. So now I was just standing outside at the door pacing. I don't know what's happening in there! For all we know someone could be getting a kriffing lobotomy done in there!

"Good news!" Tech burst through the door almost hitting me in the face.

"Ahsoka's baby is alive and well and I have the sonogram right here to prove it!" Everybody sighed with relief. That was certainly a main concern floating around in the air no one dared to bring up.

"What about Crosshair?" Wrecker asked. Anyone could tell that was more of a sensitive subject with Tecch but I guess Wrecker didn't pick up on that.

"Crosshair's situation is a tad bit more... complicated. Ahsoka was able to bring back our brother, but by the tume she did a piece of him had already been lost. Crosshair is suffering from severe post traumatic stress, or more commonly known as PTSD." Hunter sighed and hung his head low. A long silence overtook everybody as we processed this information.

"Well it could be worse, ri-"

"I'm not done yet. PTSD is not his only consequence. After the incident on Bracca we inflicted upon him the inhibitor chip went a step farther and fused itself to his mind. I had to physically open up his head and pry apart the chip from his physical brain. It was incredibly painful and if you heard the screams; that's why." Wow. My heart hurt. No one could hear the screams but I could sense them. Another thing that only added to my anxiety.

"Well at least he's-"

"Sorry Omega but I'm afraid the list is even longer. I put him on painkillers so the pain should be numb by now. He is also suffering from severe pain in his - area - because Ahsoka kicked him too hard in the- area. That's actually the main reason he's on painkillers. Aside from all of that, the main thing I want to stress to you is you don't have to fear him anymore. I think this while experience has changed him. For the better or worse, we'll find out soon enough. He is completely safe to be around now." Once Tech was finally done with hiw full report words could physically not be formed by me or anyone else in the room except Tech.

"Ya done?" Tech looked at me funny but nodded regardless.

"Why would you ask that?" He genuinely didn't know ghe answer and if it wasnt for what he said before, it would have been hilarious.

"Nevermind. Can we see them now?" Tech didn't seem so sure. He didn't give a vlear answer and he kept swaying his head to the side debating it.

"Crosshair is, how would you say, delusional." If I was drinking water, it would be sproutung out of my mouth like the kriffing fountain right now. Did Tech just call his own brother, the one he was crying over an hour ago delusional!?

"What!?"

"He's basically high right now on painkillers. Don't judge him." Then well all Oh'd and nodded like the basic people we are.

"But we can see him?" Tech started doing that kinda sorta maybe yes but no thing again. Rex groaned and shoved him to the side bursting through the doors. Everyone else b followed but I stayed behund ti help Techie up.

"Ah thank you Omega."

"Don't mention it. For my reward can I call you Techie-"

"No." He grabbed my shoulders and led me into the room. I don't like making him angry but it was just so easy to do. I chuckled all the way into the room as I heard the door swoosh shut behind me. The first thing I saw was- I'm sorry what now?