𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭

Real quick note. Ive had people ask me why Ahsoka says oh my force and the clones say oh my god. The simple answer is they have different religions and beliefs.

And for the people who are gonna tell me "clones don't say that" or "thats not officially canon" watch the video above from the actual clone wars series. Lol yall have been caught in 4k 📸

Ahsoka's pov
Holy shit. I slept a whole 25 hours. On the bright side I know Omega did too because we were both still curled up in the gunners seat like before. I chuckled at Omega's unholy snoring that no doubt woke up the base. I'm just happy I got her to calm down.

"Megs. Wakey wakey, its a brand new day... key? I don't know. Just get up." My straightforwardness surprised Omega and I but the gasps outside of the curtain signals I must've surprised somebody else too. It was early so obviously I was too lazy to move my arms so instead I inched my pointer finger left and the curtain flew open.

"Oh! H-Hey Soka. Have I mentioned lately how much I love you? Cause I really should've." It was Wrecker waiting sheepishly outside the curtain. I groaned as Omega helped push up. I leaped out of the gunners seat with her right behind me, both of us rubbing the sleep out of our eyes.

"How long have you been here?" When my eyes finally unblurred I could see his silly smile which caused any trace of anyone's bad morning mood to disappear. However my mood soon returned before Wrecker could answer, ai had to dash off to the nearest refresher that happened to be Wrecker's room. Honestly I know this baby will be worth it but jeez it's cutting close.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm-" Apperently my gut wasn't done with me quite yet. I let out one fianl gag of it. Omega used the force to bring me a hand towel. I wiped my face with it then neatly placed it over the refresher.

"I'm doing phenomenally well right now actually. Thank you for asking." He awkwardly chuckled and backed away. Wrecker then walked off to force only knows where to do force only knows what. Omega brought me a bottle of water. I tried to take it from her but she gasped and snapped her hand back, dropping the water and grasping her head. I found it odd when she flinched a second later away from me to avoid contact. I stared st her oddly but q small bit of familiarity was found swelling un my heart as well.

"Omega?" She started wildly shaking her head and grunting so much she sounded like a bear giving birth. It got so bad at one point I speumg up to be by her side. She started hitting her head like she was trying to knock something out. I think I knew what was happening. I just didn't want to believe it could happen to her to.

"Omega what's happening?" Once she was borderline slapping herself I tried to grasp her hands before she inflicted actual red marks onto her face. I knew a girl who slapped herself once. She was the same girl who turned out to be a physco sith pinned a temple bombing on me. I peaked inside her head and all I saw was her kneeling before someone crying on her knees. She repeated the single phrase;

"I'm so sorry I failed you, I'm so sorry I failed you, I'm so sorry I-" I couldn't bare to listen anymore.

"Omega, hunny, you need to snap out of... whatever your un right now! It's not real, none of what you see is!" That didn't appear to work on her.

Omega's pov
"Are you okay?" Wrecker asked my master who was currently puking in the refresher toilet. I was just happy to be out of that horrid dream I was having- that is until Ahsoka woke me up.

"Yeah I'm-" She cut herself off by going another round. It was quite ugly and had to be grosser for her but it still beat facing my past.

"I'm doing phenomenally well right now actually. Thank you for asking." Even after dealing with the disgusting bantha shit in the refresher, that quite literally looked like bantha shit she sat her butt on her heels and took a breather. I was may or may not have been eavesdropping this whole time so I figured now was as good time as any to being her the water. I used the force to float it over to me and everything! Unfortunately that is eerily similar to-