🕷Ch.15🕷

"Okay so we need these" I put some cookies in the buggy as Zion and I walk in and out of aisles at the store. "I don't like those ones" he says "they'll be in my house" I say "please get those ones" he says and I roll my eyes before putting the other ones in the cart for him.

"I'll be back im gonna go get some drinks" Zion walks away from the cart as I keep looking at more snacks. I walk down a couple aisles and I'm starting to approach the baby stuff since we are in target.

Eh a little look at some baby stuff won't hurt.
I look at some little baby clothes and shoes.
They are the cutest little shoes ever.

I look to my left and spot this damn hoe Kylie. Looking at baby stuff . For what?! Maybe one of her friends are pregnant or her family member. My mind wonders off and what if she's pregnant. Would that mean Zions the baby's father?!!!
I'm thinking way to in to it. I mean maybe she's just looking like I am just for fun.

I shake it off and walk off to where Zion should be.

"Where was you at" he comes up to me and ask "In the baby section" I point and his eyes widened "I'm not pregnant Zion" I giggle "unless you want me to be then we can make some plans" I joke with him and he barley laughs "you know I'm kidding right?" I ask "oh yeah I know" he tells me.

"Kylie was over there too" I say snd he looks at me "oh oh uh okay" he shrugs "you been acting real funny lately bae" I squint my eyes "no I haven't" he shakes his head "But I do wonder why she was over there but maybe she was just looking or shopping for someone else"

He nods slowly "what if she was pregnant" I ask "wouldn't that be your baby" I ask "I-I don't know" he stutters "I would be pissed" I tell him "and heartbroken" I add "what would you do" he ask "leave me?" He ask "I don't know" I shrug "why are you asking me this" I ask "No reason" he says

"Zion are hiding something from me" we walk up to the self checkout "no no why would you think that" he ask "cause like I said you been weird lately" I say "I'm fine , you're fine , we're fine" he smiles "for now" I mumble.

We been at my house for like 30 minutes now and we just got done putting the groceries away. We sit on the couch "I'm glad we are home" I sit on his lap "this ain't my home , I don't live here" he smiles "this is like your second home" I wrap my arms around his neck "and I love it here" he kisses me "because your here" he says.

There's a knock at the door "who the hell is here" I stand up and walk over to the door. I open it "Devin?" I question "Tabitha listen" I cut him off "what do you want" I ask "I came to apologize and I wanna start over" he says "start over?" I ask "You used me" I say "I know and I regret it" he says "Devin ..... we won't ever be a thing"

I feel Zion come up behind me "who the hell are you" Zion ask "you don't need to know who I am , the real question is who are you" Devin says "I do need to know when your showing up to my girl's house like this" Zion puts his arm around me "your girl?" Devin looks at me "Devin you should go" I say "this is Devin" Zion steps in front of me

"hey don't" I grab his hand "you the one who was using her for sex" Zion gets right in his face
"Zion stop it" I demand "Listen to her man" Devin says "because she's telling me to stop , I will" Zion backs up "but next time I see you , it won't matter what anyone says" Zion slams the door and turns around to face me "really Zion" I tilt my head

"Tab I got mad" he says "oh I seen" I nod "I don't like him because of what he did" he steps closer to me "but babe at least I didn't hit him" he says "mhm" he places his hands on my waist "still love me?" He smiles "yeahhhhh" I drag the word out.
"Good now we can go to your room" he grabs my hands "and do what" I ask "oh you know fun stuff" He smirks and takes me upstairs.

(2 days later)

"Edwin what the fuck" I say to him as the boys and I are watching movies "what did you turn it off" Nick ask him "cause this movie is ass" Edwin says . We're at the boys house , we been here for a little more than a hour. "Well what do you wanna watch" Brandon ask "I wanna do something" he answers

"like what , I can do everyone's nails" I suggest "yeah no" Nick shakes his head "I'm getting better at doing my own acrylic nails , I can practice on your hands" I add "like I said no" I cross my arms lay back on Zion. "Why don't we-" he gets cut off by all their phones going off at the same time "must be management" Brandon says and they check

"What does it say" I ask

"Meeting today at 3 , be there" Austin answers "they ain't tell us this" Nick says "well they telling us now" Zion says "it's 2:30" Edwin looks at the time "guys we should get going since it's 15 minutes away" Brandon says "wow I'm gonna be alone" I nod "oh we'll be back" Zion kisses me

"In like 2 hours" I say "yeah but we will be back" they stand up "I love you" Zion pecks my lips "yeah yeah I love you too" I pout then the 5 of them walk out to the door leaving me here alone now.

I pull my phone out and FaceTime Rachel "hello" she pops up on the screen "hi" I wave "hey Tab" she smiles "you need to hurry up and come back"

She laughs "Every thing okay?" She ask "yeah just missing my best friend" I say "I miss you too also my parents said hi" she tells me "well tell them I said hi" I say "how's you and Zion" she ask "going good" I nod "nothing is bad during this time around" I tell her "for now at least" I shrug
"That's good , I'm glad" she says

(2 hours later)

The front door opens and the boys walk in with smiles on their faces "you guys look happy" I say "cause we are" Brandon says "we are going on TOUR" Nick says "for 2 months" Edwin nods
"2 months?" I question "when" I ask "next month is when it starts" Zion tells me "oh wow that's ...great" I tell them "so we have like a month and a half to do tour rehearsal"

I nod at them slowly "I'm happy for you guys" I look at Zion "let's go celebrate" Nick says "we should go out to eat" Austin says and everyone agrees . Zion keeps his eyes on me "we'll meet you guys outside" Zion says and they walk out "you ight?" He says "yeah why?" I ask "I know 2 months is a bit of time but it will fine" he says "yeah"

He grabs my hands "it will , we can do it" he tells me "you can even come to some shows and it's all gonna work out" he smiles "okay?" He questions me "yeah you're right" I get on my tippie toes and peck his lips "we should go outside , don't wanna keep the boys waiting"