🕷Ch.25🕷

(1 month later)

(Tabitha)

I get to my shawty today finally . It's been a month. One long ass month felt like a year man. I been talking to him everyday . Before every show and after every show. Just through out every day.

I'm meeting his family today and he's meeting my family in 4 days . I'm so nervous I could scream. Imagine they don't like me and refuse to accept me. Oh no! What would I do? What would Zion do?
Ah let me stop let me stop it!

I'm currently on this damn plane on the way to Canada . I'm scared as fuck but luckily we are about to land in like 2 minutes. Zion should be there waiting for me. I can't wait run into his arms like the movies. My phone goes off and it's a text.

Zion❤️
"Babe hurry up , I wanna see you"

I read his message , what does he think I'm the pilot?

Tab💍🥵
"Shorty I can't control the plane"

Zion❤️
"Don't call me shorty , you my shorty and okay I'll be patient I guess"

I smile at his text as the pilot announces we are about to land

We finally land and I get off the plane and walk in. Now let me find him . I just gotta look up for his tall ass above the crowd of people.

I finally spot him at the same time he spots me . Felt like it's been years. So just like the movies I run up and jump right into his Arms making him hug me tightly "I missed you" he says and I look at him before kissing him "feels like it's been 10 years" he says and I giggle "I missed you Zion" I kiss him again and again and again and again.

I hop down just for him to hug me "god I've missed you" he kisses me "it's been a month but has felt like much more" I complain "tell me about it" he says "I have to get my bags" I say and we walk over and wait for my bags to come around "how many bags you got" he puts his arm around me "just 3" I say "babe you are gonna be here for a week"

I look up at him "aww I should have packed more , damn I knew it" I shake my head "no you over packed" he chuckles "no such thing" they all come around he grabs two and I grab the last one. "The boys are excited to see you" he says and We walk outside "oouu it's cold" I say

"it's November in Canada" he says "damn from LA To this" we put the bags in the car "you packed warm stuff right?" He ask "yes I did" we both get in the car. He kisses me "I've missed kissing you" he smiles. He starts driving and I can't help but be so happy to just to see him drive.

"Where we going now" I ask "we are going to the building we are performing at" he says "do you wanna get a hotel or stay in the tour bus" he ask "I don't care" I shrug "then we will get a hotel , just you and I" he says "sounds great" I smile "my family should be at the hotel like a hour before the show" he says "so you can meet them before the show and then you can watch me with them" he says

"I'm real nervous" I tell him "about what" he ask "meeting your family duh" I say "baby don't be nervous they are excited to meet you" he says "they love you already" he adds "mhm still nervous" he grabs my hand and kisses it "you'll be fine" he says "I missed you z"

We walk into the room where the boys are at the building there are performing at "hi boys" I wave "Tabitha" they all say and I hug them all "I've missed you boys" I say "we missed you too , no fun just talking on the phone" Austin says "yeah I know right , I'm glad I'm here now"

(A while later)

We are all sitting backstage as the show starts in a hour. We can hear fans outside already. Zions phone rings and he answers it as I look at stuff on nicks phone "eww don't get those shoes" I tell him "I like those" Nick says "get the orange ones instead" I say "oh those are fire" . I look at Zion and he smiles at me "come on" he says "why" I ask "my family is here" he says and my heart starts racing.

"Oh gosh I could fall to the ground right now" I say "it's gonna be great" he says and we walk out "I'm gonna pass out Z" I whine "Tabitha relax" he holds my hand as we walk down the hall . We reach the door "oh gosh" I say and he chuckles before I opening it and here they are . "Zion!" They get so excited to see him and they hug. Really sweet.

Then here I am looking awkward. His mom looks at me and I almost get scared. "And you must be Tabitha" she smiles "that's me" eww that's me. why did I say that?!? "Honey I've heard so much about you" she hugs me. "Crazy it took us all so long to meet you" he says "I know , to long" I smile and he dad approaches

"Tabitha, our son talks about you all the time to us" I smile before his sister and brother come over.
For about a hour we talk and get to know each other. I was worried for nothing.

Security takes them to their seats on the balcony. Zion looks at me "you just met my family" he smiles "and it was great just like I said" he say "it was pretty great" he kisses me "I'm so happy right now" he smiles "me too"

(After the show) (a/n- I ain't writing that shii. If y'all wanna imagine Zion sung to Tabitha on stage and Shii then you do that but I ain't writing lmaoo)

(Tabitha)

I walk backstage with Zions family and I open the door "you boys did amazing" I smile and Zions family says the same to all 5 of them. Zion comes up to me wanting a hug "you'll all sweaty" I put my hand out "so?" He ask "shower first" I smile "but I'm very proud of you" I kiss his lips

(Hotel)

We just took Zions family to their rooms and now we just walked into ours "I'm so tired" he says "oh well guess we will go straight to sleep" I smirk "no no no" he smiles "you said you was tired" I joke "yeah but that doesn't matter" he picks me up and lightly lays me onto the bed "it's been a month"

I nod "uh yeah how you think I feel" I say "then what are we waiting for" he crawls on top of me "you to kiss me" and that's exactly what he does.

(Later that night)

"What you doing awake still" I ask Zion as it's 2am and we are laying in bed "thinking about life" he says and I smile "tell me" I cuddle up against him "just us" he says "what how we are gonna get married" I joke "yup" he chuckles "lol , Mr and Mrs Kuwonu huh?" I ask "Tabitha Kuwonu sounds perfect" he chuckles "oh yeah" I smile "let's get engaged and married real soon" I obviously joke

"we are basically already married" he jokes "basically" I agree and I kiss his cheek and he zones out. "Are you really thinking about that stuff" I ask "just thinking about anything really" he says "I'm going back to bed and you should go to sleep too" he kisses me and we say goodnight and fall back to sleep.