🕷Ch.22🕷

Kylie isn't pregnant at all. She's a fuckin liar. It explains everything now. Who the fuck does that Shii. Made me think we have a baby on the way. There's no baby at all. Tabitha! I need to confront Kylie and talk to Tabitha ASAP. This could be my chance to get her back.

I put her computer away and walk upstairs straight to her room. But I walk in to the bathroom look through the cabinets "what are you doing" she ask and I find it what I'm looking for pregnancy test. "Take this test now" I say "why" she says "cause I want you to" I say "you already know I'm pregnant" she says "take it Kylie"

She chuckles "no" she refuses "why not" I ask "because we already I'm pregnant" she say "if you were really pregnant you wouldn't hesitate taking a test cause you should already know what it's gonna say" I tell her "what are you saying that I'm lying about being pregnant" she ask "that's exactly what I'm saying" I say and she gasp "you printed out ultrasound pictures off the Internet and you are gonna buy a fake bump" I say

"You were in my laptop" she says "ya damn right" I say "you can't go through my stuff Zion" she says "you lied about being pregnant with my baby and for what to try to get me back" I ask "you're sick" I say "who the fuck does that" I ask

"you wanted Tabitha so fuckin bad and just left me" she says "you used me for my money , you didn't really want me so yes I wanted Tabitha and I still do" I say "You are fuckin crazy for This , what the hell was you gonna do when the it was time for the baby to be born" I ask

"just gonna say I lost the baby" she says and I shake my head "like I said you're sick" I repeat "You ruined everything just to be caught in the lie" I say "you made me lose Tabitha" I shout "oh no that's still on you for lying to her" she says "you lied to me" I say "now This time don't talk to Me again and I mean it Kylie" I say "fuck you Zion"
She says "well fuck you too Kylie"

Im driving straight towards Tab's house to tell her everything and just try to get her back. I mean I can't believe this bullshit. I really thought I was gonna be someone's dad. But no she was never pregnant. She really tried that damn hard.

I park my car but realize her car isn't here. I don't see any lights on either even though it is 10 at night. I try and think and think about where she should be before it's clicks . Rachel's house! Where else would she be. I would hope she didn't go back to Devin after everything happened.

Rachel lives about 10 minutes away from her house and luckily I remember where she lives.

I pull up and recognize Tabithas car quickly. I get out and walk up before knocking on the door twice. Rachel appears and almost in shock to see me. "Where's Tabitha" I ask "why" she ask "I need to talk to her" I say "that's not a good idea" she says "please Rachel" I beg "she doesn't wanna see you or talk to you" she says "I know but please"

She looks to her left "that's her isn't it" I ask "Zion leave" she says "come on" I say "Tabitha" I shout "Zion go seriously" she says "Rachel I am begging you to let me" I say "I can't , she doesn't wanna se you , I'm saying this one more time , leave" she says and I sigh "fine" I say "just tell her when she's ready that I really need to talk to her" I say and Rachel looks at I'm guessing Tabitha

"What do you need to talk about with her" Rachel ask "just this whole situation" I reply "I know she's hurt and doesn't wanna see me" I start "and that's my fault , it's all my fault , I know that but i feel horrible" I say "just tell her to text me when she wants or when she can" I say to her "Zion I will tell her" Rachel nods at me "and tell her I love her"

She smiles "I will , I'll tell her all of that" Rachel says "now go" she says again "bye Rachel" I say and she closes the door . I take a deep breath before turning around and walking to my car.

(Tabitha)

There's a knock at Rachel's door . I decided to come to her house and sleepover for the night. "I got it" she says and opens the door . I turn to hear who is. "Where's Tabitha" I hear Zion and gasp lightly "why" Rachel ask "I need to talk to her" I hear him say "that's not a good idea" she says "please Rachel" he begs "she doesn't wanna see you or talk to you" Rachel tells him "I know but please"

Rachel looks my way and I shake my head no "that's her isn't it" Zion ask "Zion leave" Rachel says "come on" he says "Tabitha" He shouts and I wanna go see him but I can't I really can't. I'm no where near healed. "Zion go seriously" she says

"Rachel I am begging you to let me" He says and it's hurting my heart "I can't , she doesn't wanna se you , I'm saying this one more time , leave" she says and I hear him sigh "fine" I say "just tell her when she's ready that I really need to talk to her" I say and Rachel looks at I'm guessing Tabitha

"What do you need to talk about with her" Rachel ask "just this whole situation" I reply "I know she's hurt and doesn't wanna see me" I start

"and that's my fault , it's all my fault , I know that but i feel horrible" he says "just tell her to text me when she wants or when she can" I hear him say which makes tears feel my eyes "Zion I will tell her" Rachel nods at him "and tell her I love her"

I sigh "I will , I'll tell her all of that" Rachel says "now go" she says and I hear him say bye before she closes the door. "You heard everything" she says and I nod "do whatever you want with it" she says. She smirks at me like she almost read my mind "go , do it" she says and hurry up , walk to the door before opening it, but he's gone.

"He's gone"