🕷Ch.18🕷

(Zion)

"What's going on" Tabitha ask and my heart is beating out my chest right now. Kylie needs to go and she needs to go now "oh Tabitha Hello" Kylie says. Oh this is bad this is really really bad. "what the hell are you doing here" Tabitha ask her. Please don't say anything Kylie. I look at the boys snd they watch what's going down right now.

"me?" Kylie ask. I'm so scared right now . I'm worried as fuck. Oh I'm praying Kylie just keeps her mouth shut and walks out the door without saying anything about a baby. "oh I came here to give Zion the ultrasound pictures" Kylie says . FUCK! No no no no . Holy shii she knows . I'm screwed all the way. "What?!" Tabitha question "oh he didn't tell you?" Kylie says

Tabitha looks at me for a couple seconds before looking back at Kylie. I fucked up so bad. This is is it.

"I'm pregnant with his baby" Kylie says and my eyes widened. Tabitha Doesn't say anything which isn't good at all. Kylie reaches in her purse and holds out ultrasound pictures. Tabitha knows , she knows. I don't know what I'm gonna say or how I  could possibly fix this damn situation right now.

"I told Zion last week. Crazy he didn't tell you" Kylie says . Even better now she knows that I have been hiding it from her for a week. Kylie puts the pictures back in her purse before looking back at a speechless Tabitha. "I have to get going , good luck" Kylie says and I watch Tabitha watch Kylie walk out the door. The door shuts and Tabitha looks directly at me.

(Tabitha)

"I'm pregnant with his baby"

Those words leave her mouth and I don't even know what to say. I just stare at her as she goes into her purse and holds out ultrasound pictures "there's our little baby" she tells me and I look down. They're having a baby. "I told Zion last week. Crazy he didn't tell you" she shrugs "I have to get going , good luck" I watch her leave and shut the door. I finally look up at Zion.

"Tabitha" he says and I bite my lip not wanting to cry "you didn't tell me" I say "you have baby on the way with someone else and you didn't tell me" I ask "you've known for a week already" I whisper yell "how could you" my voice cracks "A FUCKIN WEEK" I yell "you're having a damn baby Zion" just saying that makes me almost wanna literally kill him. "I can't believe you , I-I can't believe this"

He steps closer "get away from me" I push him back "she's pregnant with your baby and for a week you knew . That's why you been acting strange" I realize "you lied to me , you told me it was nothing but you knew what was really wrong" I say "and that's why you kicked me out that day" I look at Nick and Edwin "did you two know" I ask

"Did you two lie when I asked if anything happened" I ask another question and they don't say anything "really?" I ask in disbelief "Austin did you know , Brandon did you" I ask and the 4 boys look around and at each other "you guys knew that whole time" I say "you guys didn't tell me" I shake my head "why didn't anyone tell me" I yell "you should have told me the second you found out" I point at Zion not caring if I cry.

"And when you boys knew he didn't tell me you guys should have" I say "I'm sorry" Zion apologize "sorry? Zion shut the fuck up" I demand "no one told me , instead Kylie told me by showing me ultrasound pictures of your fuckin BABY" I yell

"I thought we were gonna work out this time" I start to cry "I'm sorry I am , I was gonna tell you" I cut him off "WHEN?" I ask "when the baby was born" I ask "we were gonna tell you today we just gave Zion a week to tell you" Brandon says "oh really? I should have known about this the day he found out or the day one of you found out" I say

"The news Edwin was talking about wasn't about no fuckin dog it was about the baby you have on the way just like how Austin almost told me" I start to put the pieces together "I can't with you boys" I look at the 4 in the living room. "And Zion we are done" I tell him "no Tabitha this is why I didn't tell you , I didn't wanna lose you" he says

"if you would have told me right away I wouldn't end this , I'd be so mad and hurt but I would have been glad you told me" I cry "but since you decided to hide it from me , I don't wanna do this anymore" I shake my head "Tabitha please don't leave" he begs "I'm done" I say again "focus on Kylie and your baby" I tell him "I don't want any part in any of it" I add "I thought we were doing great Zion"

I can't even look at him right now "but no , I was wrong" I admit "you know I wish nothing but the best for you baby I really do. I hope you have a happy healthy baby" I nod "I also hope you are there for that baby but I won't be here for you" I grab my things "don't call me , I'm so serious do not contact me in any fuckin way" i grab the door knob "and boys don't contact me either" I turn to them "fuck all 5 of you"