Chapter 1- Victim #275

The world is changing ever so often and people's greed comes in between justice and equality. The happy beautiful world you know as a child was just a lie. When your a kid they tell you, become whatever you want, you can change the world. But is it the world that needs changing or the people?  You must be wondering why I'm narrating a story on the cruel world we live in, but in this story, I'm not going to tell you how we change the world I'm going to tell you how it changed us. 

This was just your regular Friday evening, the bars were filled, crowds on every street, and enthusiasm in the air. "Jisoo you know what to do right?" said the voice on her cell."Don't worry Rosé I'm entering the bar now, when I see the victim and I'll send the signal," she responded sounding calm. Jisoo was a trained assassin searching for the victim she was assigned to kill. She wore a revealing red strapped dress, she used her beauty as a bribe. She came to the entrance of the high-end bar that all the rich went to. "Show me your ID card," said the guard at the entrance. "Oh course certainly," Jisoo flirted. " The guard checked her ID "I need to pat you down," the guard patting her body for any weapons. But that was not the only reason he was touching her body."Jisoo saw this opportunity and used it to her advantage." You like that don't you" she smirked at him." You look trustworthy, I'm gonna let you in" the guard said trying to 'impress' her. Jisoo strutted in without any suspicion on her name. Argh, how disgusting is he, better finish this and get home, she thought. "Jisoo are you in?" Rosé questioned her through the earpiece she wore. "Yeah I'm in, is Jennie there for backup?" asked the assassin."Yeah and Lisa, is at the back waiting in the car"

Jisoo stood still and could see the middle-aged round suspect wearing a tux, surrounded by bodyguards and women who looked like they wanted to hoe some money from him. "Argh  Rosé, how do I get them away from him?!" "You know what to do Jisoo.." replied Rose. Jisoo looked disgusted, but if this was the only way, then she had to do so. The bar was not that crowded and she knew just walking past him would get his attention. She walked and also gave a flirtatious stare towards him. He couldn't stop staring at her and asked his assistants to give Jisoo an invite to his private room. This was going as per plan and was finally alone with him. He told his bodyguards not to disturb him and turned to Jisoo. Eew how disgusting Jisoo thought. "Hey handsome" she greeted him." You look absolutely ravishing, you know. You make all those other girls look boring." commented the man. Jisoo wanted to roll her eyes at his cheesy comments but she resisted. 

You must be wondering if she hates doing this. so much why is she even doing it in the first place. It's simple cause she is poor. She is an orphan and when she was dropped at the adoption center, but what made her different were her skills. All she knew was that she was taken to a training center to become an assassin from a very young age. This was her world. Let me tell you more about this 'assassin' job. There are 5 main men you can work under to become a legal assassin, these are the only 5 people who can give you The Red Contract. Their power gave them the name'The Power 5'.A red contract is a contract that you sign before become a legal assassin. You must think these contracts kill only the bad and that this is a way we can bring peace. Sorry to break it to you but when you give people so much power, greed gets to them. The Power 5 were also smart enough to bribe the shitty government to not sue any recklessness caused by them. All Jisoo knows is that when he assigns you to kill someone you listen. 

Jisoo had been flirting with the target and as they talked, they got closer. She was even able to get drinks, to get him drunk. "Seo-ah,[ her mission name] can you pour me more wine," asked the man. Argh, I hate this jerk, she thought. "Sure darling," she said while getting up to pour another drink. But this time it wasn't going to be just wine. She walked up to the drinks table with her back was turned towards him. From a hidden pocket in her dress, she picked up a small drop tube of poison with her fingers and slowly dripped it in as she poured the wine to cause no suspicion. She turned and handed him his drink and gave him a sweet, naive-looking smile. The man drank thinking nothing of it. As he siped the innocent drink, he started to cough "I'm so sorry darling, I think I'm too drunk to even sip this properly." He says smiling trying to control himself looking uncomfortable. "Honey, I don't think there is anything wrong with the way you drank it," she says still smirking. " What did you do to-" he stops speaking. He tries to speak but nothing is coming out of his mouth. He becomes paler and paler by the moment, with confusion on his face. "I'm so sorry, but this is how the world works," Jisoo says unapologetically as she walked to the window in the room. She tapped a pattern of knocks on the window pane. Suddenly Jennie appeared on the window of their 14th-floor room. "Hey babe, you ready?" joked Jennie coming down with the help of a grappling hook. Jisoo turned to the man who was dying on the floor, she gave a cold smirk and waved her hand to indicate her saying bye. She held onto Jennie and they both escaped out of the building and ran to Lisa who was waiting for them in the car as their escape driver at the back of the building. She drove them back to their headquarters as if they never did anything. Jisoo looked out of the car windows, tired, and said to herself

"Mission complete"

End of story Comic:

"Why are you so dramatic on these types of missions?" asked Jennie giggling. "YAH! It's my style ok!" said the embarrassed Jisoo, giving a cute baby-like pout."Haha, I bet she writes her dramatic lines in a notepad." laughed Lisa from the driver's seat. "WHy do yall bully meeeee" Jisoo whinnied like a child. After this everybody broke out into laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Isn't Jisoo so cool, but yet so cute?

Tell me what you think about it and hoped you liked it.

Tell me your assumptions for the story down below.

It was quite a short chapter but that only causes it was the first one.

Stay Tuned!

❤︎ Rhea ❤︎

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------