Chapter 19- Late at night

"Yeah, we have a professional relationship, nothing more and nothing less." He said raising his chopsticks to point at me.

"Yeah professional"

"Professional"

_

I'm so stuffed I grunted as I lay flat on my bed. Jin really was like a dad of the group. It was a fairly small room, but bigger than our old one.

I heard a knock at the door and my heart started to pick its pace as I went closer to the door. I opened it expecting a certain someone.

"Hey Jisoo," Tae said with his arm resting against the door frame. His body hiding the corridor light behind him

"Oh Tae... Hi" I shook the thought out of my head, why was I getting so excited. Who was I expecting?

"Just wanted to see if you were doing well," He said backing away from the door allowing us to chat just outside my room.

"Oh, that's so sweet of you, yeah everything is good. Just new." I laughed. Was he actually being nice to me? Maybe underneath all that sarcastic flirt, he was a nice kind man.

"If you have trouble sleeping, I could tire you out" He winked at me.

Of course, what was I thinking I sighed to myself.

"Don't, I don't want to hear that tonight" I heard Jungkook grunt as he banged the door behind him as he entered the room beside mine. Why did he seem so distant?

"Spoilsport" Tae pouted as he said goodbye to me.

Tae might actually be a decent human under all the snark I smirked to myself.

"Time for bed I guess," I said falling on the bed, finally feeling comfortable. The bed took the shape of my body as I fell onto it.

Today was so exhausting, first, we got captured, then we were pushed into this weird place. I don't even know what to call it, a clubhouse. Then I met Tae who was weirdly flirty and the other boys who are amazing. I do miss the girls every now and then, but I don't even want to imagine their faces when they get the news about my 'death'. The worst part is I don't know what to do about 'Jeopardy' he threatened me, wanting to meet me next Thursday. I don't know if I should go. I really want to know more about Oppa's death.

I pushed the pillow with my hand, then I tried putting two layers of blankets, then I tried to hug the pillow.

Argh

I pushed the pillow more, I squeezed myself between the blankets, I hugged the pillow tighter.

ARHG!

Why can't I sleep?! I shoved my head into the pillow. I tried to stay up thinking about ways to tire myself.