Chapter 3-Doing the Dishes

"Kim Jisoo! Jeon Jungkook! Ji-Yong, has requested your presence." screamed a slim elegant-looking woman. 

Jisoo looked to her right where Jungkook was standing and saw his red face looking at her slim posture. "YAH!" she screamed slapping his chest which made Jungkook dramatically look hurt a Jisoo.

"~How could you hurt me like this Jisoo does your love mean nothing to you~ " He cried dramatically with one hand on top of his head, whilst taking a stance like a damsel in distress. 

This made Jisoo slap her head in disapproval "Why do you act like this?" 

Jungkook just looked at her with a flirty smirk "Then how do you want me to act, I'll do anything for you"

"Who said flirty dumbasses were allowed in this agency, what have the standards come down too" she stated pushing his head back with her hand with a very irritated face. They knew each other for only less than a day and yet they talked to each other like they knew each other as childhood friends. 

"Jisoo Ji-Young is gonna shout at me because of your boyfriend," the woman said still standing there with her notepad. Jisoo sighed trying to ignore the comment and walked with Jungkook as they trailed behind the woman.

"Who is this hot woman?" Jungkook whispered to Jisoo as they walked together. Jisoo gave a threatening look without saying anything, which made Jungkook laugh.

"She is the first division's vice commander Irene, she makes sure everything in this agency runs properly and is basically the mother type of this building. Sometimes it surprises me she is an assassin, she is one of the few nice ones here." Jisoo sighed as she explained everything.

"What do you mean Vice Commander?" Jungkook asked back wanting to know more. He learned most things about this agency before taking on this mission but he needed to know everything if he had to take it down. 

"So there are three mains divisions under this agency, the first one contains the people who do the main fighting, stakeout mission things. The first divisions are usually the assholes here, they act like high school bullies and think they rule the area. There are only a few genuinely nice ones. The second division contains people who work on the inside, they are the real brains behind everything only the best work with us. They are you could say the "nerds" of the agency but the difference is that they are not lame. Lastly, we have the third division they are the ones who get the equipment and take care of this place by getting the members ready for missions." Jisoo sighed after explaining a lot as she looked at Jungkook who was looking deep in thought.

"Kim Jisoo we are here," Irene said turning back at the two who looked upon a door that stood in front of them. There was nothing special about this door but it seemed so intimidating. The two looked at each other and entered the room. When they entered they saw a dull painted room with not many windows, filled with paperwork, and a man sitting on a chair with his back faced towards them.

"Your 1st division commander seems very scary" Jungkook whispered as carefully as he could into Jisoo's ear.

"I'm gonna get a whole lot scarier if you don't shut your mouth." Jisoo clapped back in the same whispered tone.

The man cleared his throat which made the two feel a shiver run down their spines giving each other worried looks. "Do you know why I have called you both here today?" commander Ji-Yongs voice sounded darker than usual.

"Yes, sir you want to give us some boring work," Jungkook said in a rather cheerful voice with his bunny smile. Both Jisoo and the commander gave Jungkook a shocked face. Jisoo looked into his eyes "If you don't shut up we're both fucked"  and said it with only a  look. Jungkook was still confused about why they looked so wide-eyed.