50 dollars to my name

"Fuck professional," He said as he grabbed my jaw crashing our lips together. He kissed me passionately pushing me against the wall. I kissed him back and pulled back just to see his face. His breath was heavy, and I could feel it on my skin.

Tonight was going to be more than just kissing.

"𝑆𝑜 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑦?"

As their sweaty clothes stay motionless on the floor, the sweat fogged the windows. Whoever said being an assassin was boring was wrong. I stayed next to his side, on the verge of falling asleep. I could feel his gaze on me, his finger circling on my shoulder. The girl who went through so much in the past few days, the trauma. Yet she still stayed. He loved her so much, every inch every hair on her skin. He would kiss unseen places. Yet he never got the courage to tell her how much he did. He feared the power she had over him.

This was the first time he worried for anyone. The nightmares she had, her dark past. How he felt her quiver when she was in his arms.

"Breakfast Jisoo!" called out Tae from behind the door.

Both of their heads shot up looking at each other. Fuck it's morning already. It was like electricity burst into each other's bodies. The sheets ruffled as they struggled to get out. Jungkook was about to complain about it but was silenced by Jisoo's finger.

'They can't know' she said with her eyes

He smirked a dirty smile at her bringing her finger slowly down his bare stomach leading to this pant.

'I'll kill you' 

The doorknob rattled and Jisoo ran to stop it from opening

"Jisoo is something wrong?" Tae called from the other

"Umm, no umm IM NAKED" she screamed out. Way too loud. She heard a snicker from the other side and footsteps fading.

"Already naked for round 3" Jungkook smiled leaning into her slowly hugging his arms around her body. She smiled and leaned in kissing him before he left.

~~~