Chapter 13 - Trust and lies

{In Daesung's Office}

The air was thick, even before I sat down at the table. I looked over to my left looking upon a confident non-caring Jungkook. How is he so calm, whilst he is looking around the room calmly I'm here nervous that I could get killed.

I looked at Daesung and Jinyoung who had still not left, for Seoul, and it was clear that a large fight had been broken beforehand. You never really knew with Daesung, he could pull any tricks from his corner and it would be the most unexpected ones.

"So today I have called you both for a huge announcement, we have been thinking about it for a very long time and today I can finally tell you," Daesung said as Jinyoung stood behind leaning on the desk with his hands giving him support. I felt looked down on, were they on to me

Did they know my secret?

That's probably why they called me, shit am I gonna lose my job, wait SHIT am I gonna die in the hands of Daesung. I mean I wanted to die in a cool way or something, but nonetheless, that doesn't matter now, I need to escape this room, I need to leave here no matter what happens. 

" Like I was saying we have decided that I have seen a lot of potential in our little group so I have decided to grow it a little." Our boss said as he went around the room, but his tone, his voice, it was foreshadowing something and I clearly was not ready for it.

"Jisoo, Jungkook? What are yall doing here?" Jimin asked as he walked through the door, followed by Rose, Jennie, Lisa, Jin, and Suga. I looked at the group as they walked in and made themselves comfortable what the hell is happening?

"Let me welcome you to the new group, this is our agency's top assassins and minds all in one room, let me welcome you to the new core of the group."Boss finished sitting back down on his chair getting all comfortable

"Wait are we gonna work together now?" Suga asked peeping from the back. "No way this is too cool," said another followed by squealing, jumping, and squirming. If anyone saw this they wouldn't believe these were the assassins that killed mercilessly.

"Yes I have decided to get you all working together, we can be powerful," Jinyoung said as he lifted the paper off the desk prospering them together.

"We all need nicknames!" Lisa said jumping from her place in her usual bubbly self. Lisa always goes overboard with her excitement, sometimes I think she forgets that our lives are on the line. This was her only downfall, this was why I never got much close with her. I fear that if I get close to her or really anyone, I might get hurt losing them. 

"So do we get uniforms or what are the cool perks?"

"Do we get more money!?"

"Do we have to work extra?"

Jinyoung and boss looked at each other laughing with each other, there were a few moments where I felt like even if Daesung might not like to accept it, he has gained a connection with us. It's something he feared and loved the most.

"OKAY OKAY! Dont go overboard "But before that let's get out the drinks" Jinyoung continued getting to the cupboard that hide all the drinks for special occasions. He passed drinks around with everyone and I innocently took one, I usually don't drink and I heard taking it all in one big shot was the best. I never went to a normal college or high school, so I didn't have bad friends to influence me. But nevertheless, I don't get it, why would you want to get drunk, why would one not want to be in control of their body? it's all very confusing to me. 

"Your first time too huh?" Jungkook asked me from his seat looking at my nervous self. He must have seen me nervously picking one, hesitating if I should even take one. I only giggle lifting my glass near his waiting for him to clink our glasses together. This was our first drink. I shot the drink right up it was warm on my throat but cold to my tongue, why do people even drink this. It made me no more than worse, but it tasted weird, weirder than weird, I didn't wanna think about it, but my head was getting heavy. I didn't look up but felt two pairs of eyes staring at me, I usually didn't want to overthink everything but this time my gut was screaming at me. But all my suspicions went away as soon as I gulped the whole thing down, cause I felt a powdered taste on my tongue, this was no regular powder, I knew exactly what this was.

-MY DRINK IS SPIKED-

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Short chapter cause it's an extra but hope you like it

Tell me what you think about it in the comments below

If it's a Friday for you too, happy weekend, have a great day <3

Cants wait to write the next few chapters and show yall 

This is a slow burn romance, so ill start getting them together a little by little now

Your Favorite

Rhea