Chapter 6 -Sweet Gyeongdan

It clicked in my head FUCK WHY AM I SO DUMB. I raised my head to meet his eyes as we both realized the one place we didn't check.

"THE GYMNASIUM!"

Jisoo and Jungkook sprinted to the gymnasium. They ran down all the stairs until they were out of the building and in the gymnasium, it was a huge one floored building with a wide space and a curved roof, they smashed the door open to find a timid looking girl who was screaming as much as she could. She was tied up with her mouth covered with a white cloth, her eyes were puffy with uncontrollable tears streaming down her pink cheeks.

"Jungkook you de-activate the bomb, I can hear those assholes coming here, I'll fight them off please be fast." Jisoo panted trying not to waste even a second.

Jungkook ran to the girl crying, the bomb had around 15 minutes left before de-activating. There was one big one on her waist and 4 smaller ones on each limb."Don't worry I'm here now, you'll be safe." Jungkook forced a smile to keep the girl calm as possible. She looks to be barely in high school, how could those monsters do this to her. Didn't he say he loved her or something, who is this asshole?

From the distance, there was a small laughing sound and footsteps that seemed to get closer and closer to them. Jisoo grabbed a katana from behind her and stood in a fighting stance come at me if you dare. 

"Wow I might have underestimated you, looks like your succeeding in defeating my plan, and I don't like that very much. You see I promised my best friend that I would have Daesungs sister's head on his platter," He said clapping his hands slowly as the masked villain and the bigger guy reached Jisoo " you should know I never back out of a promise." He said the last part more seriously. 

"Wow, a villain without a name, how boring" Jisoo sighed with a smile as she struck her katana cutting the air before her.

"Incognito is the name," The masked villain said as he pointed to his bigger minion, ordering him to kill Jisoo.

The minion charged towards the brunette with his dagger in the air screaming. He swung it past her almost cutting her hair as she dodged it. She quite instantly jumped in the air trying to insert her katana in his heart, the minion was late to realize her motive and saw her figure in the air. Unlucky for Jisoo he moved on instinct away from the attack, before her feet could even reach the barely grassy ground her opponent was able to get the dagger slashed on her arm, leaving her arm in a bloody mess. "AAAAHHHHH" she screamed holding the wound as her knees touched the floor. "JUNGKOOK I'M BEING OVERPOWERED WE NEED TO ESCAPE. IF WE FIGHT THERE ARE MORE CHANCES OF DYING." She screamed to the boy who was now slowly deactivating each bomb.

Jungkook's eyes shot the commotion from outside as he successfully finished de-activating 4 of the 5 bombs."I need you to listen to me carefully, this last bomb is going to take longer. Once I de-activate it I need you to run far away, run to your brother. Please be safe." Jungkook finished trying not to cry. With only 5 more minutes left, his hands couldn't help but shake. The time ticking got on his nerves, the fact that Jisoo was screaming in pain behind him also didn't help. "FUCK! WHAT DO I DO?" he screamed there were two wires one red and one blue. There was a 50 percent chance of success. What if this bomb is not de-activatable, what if this is his sick plan all along." FUCKK!" his eyes got blurry from the tears, he trembled taking the tiny scissors near one of the wires attempting to cut it. "WHAT DO I DO" he screamed louder sounding in pain. This was exactly what Incognito wanted, he wanted one of us to suffer physically and the other to suffer mentally. Jungkook would never be able to forgive himself if he cut the wrong wire. He looked back at the clock seeing only 10 seconds left, there was no other option than guessing. He closed his eyes as the seconds continued to tik.