Chapter 4-Juice Box

The man in the chair wore a red elegant mask that covered most of his face. The leader of the Chikara gang never showed his face, the only way you could get the honor of seeing his face is if you take on one of his mission, while giving you the details he removes his mask as a sign of respect to the assassins who take on the deadly mission.

Jisoo's face turning red from just his presence. This made Jungkook jealous even if he didn't notice it. He hated this boss even more. 

"You must know by now the games I love to play with death," the stern man said with a hint of joy.

Jungkook just yawned. "YAH DON'T YAWN AT ME!" the boss screamed with an irritated tone. "I can't help it your dramatics are boring me." Jungkook simply sighed. Jisoo was still shocked backing away trying not to get fired along with him.

"Let's head to the matter at hand before I kill one of yall." the boss sighed. Jisoo was very curious about what was behind that mask. The scary-looking boss opened the drawer that was to his right and opened a mysterious-looking file, it looked like any ordinary file but something about it screamed trouble." You two are very unlucky, from all the files that were picked this was the one that came in my hand." he said as he opened a cleaner looking file, it must be a recently filed mission.

"Recently there has been an important document stolen from our most important quarters. The spy that came in to steal it was smart, he left no trace, and not much evidence was spotted. We don't know if this spy is from our agency or from the new leading assassin league namely the Dangeon clan. This class was very weak at the beginning of the year but recently their leader had been killed with a new rising, which gave them power. Now they are trying to take us down and I don't find that joke hilarious so I want you." he stopped mid-sentence and looked them both in the eye with the small eye slots his mask gave them."To kill them.."

Jisoo could see Jungkook to her right and he looked unmoved by this, usually, new assassins tremble or protest against the killing, this was where her suspicion of him started."Where is our treat, you did give us the mission." Jisoo said looking confident.

"Oh, my face reveal? Sure if you insist but don't blame me for the nightmares." the boss said looking at the two who stood in front of them. He turned around to make sure nobody was looking and that all windows and doors were shut. He reached his hand to his mask that rested on his face and slowly lowered it to reveal....." Jisoo and Jungkook were shocked.

"Daesung?!" Jungkook exclaimed."You're the boss?"

Jisoo just stood there "Wait what is happening? You know him!" 

"Yeah he was the guy that gave me a room yesterday, he let me sleep in his room," Jungkook said calmly, surprised that his new friend was in fact the boss.

"YOU SLEPT WITH THE BOSS!" Jisoo joked completely forgetting that he was right there, as soon as she realized she covered her mouth. Right next to her was Daesung who was laughing at the childishness.

"I have never laughed so much in so long, if you survive this mission I have so much planned for the two of you." Daesung laughed.

They stayed in his office to talk about the mission and all its details," thankfully there was CCTV footage of when the spy stole the documents, the only problem is that his face is completely covered, our team could conclude that he is a rouge working a part-time in the Dangeon clan, this should be easy if it's done easily but I feel like this is a trap. I want you two to go to this location where you'll meet him and maybe his gang, kill them all and then only think of coming back. The location will be sent to you through my assistant. That's all for now other information will be given. Now get out of my office." Daesung finished saying as he pointed to the door. The two got up and were ready to leave before they were stopped by their boss's voice. "Oh and Jungkook as for your sleeping quarters." he smiled."You'll be sleeping in Jisoo's quarters with her."