Chapter 11- Forgotten memories

------

"Jin Oppa can you teach me your special move, I'm trying but I keep falling." 10-year-old Jisoo ran up to her brother with a sword in hand. It was their junior training room, it was an outdoors one with all the equipment a kid could need. Some of it she couldn't even pronounce the names of yet. She practiced here every day at 6 in the morning with her two brothers: Kim Jung-hoon and Jin. They weren't blood-related but with her life in the orphanage, it was real enough for her.

"Jisoo, drop the sword and get the katana seon-saeng-nim asked us to practice with, you could hurt yourself with that, "Jin warned her slowly trying to take the sword away from your hand. "NO!" you screamed making a fuss jerking it out of his reach, "Dont touch me" the duality in your voice shook Jin, never had you looking at him as a threat. He saw fear in your eyes, just like the first day he met you. Jin was the first one to befriend Jisoo with all the walls you made. He thought you trusted him then why were you so sudden to make Jin a threat. He tried to come closer to try and get her to at least lower the sword, each step made him shake but he would do anything for you. All Jin cared about was if Jisoo would get herself hurt. With one arm reached out "Please Jisoo don't make this hard, give me the sword" Only if he knew this made everything worse for Jisoo.

Don't

Be

Weak

-------

Your eyes shut open, It was just a dream nothing more, nothing less. You calmed yourself, trying to stop your emotions from getting the better of you.

100, 99, 98, 97, ...fuck The doctor said to count back from hundred, then WHY ISNT IT FUCKING WORKING! WHY AM I NOT CALM! You held your head that was pounding from the pain, your hands shaking, trembling, you weren't sure if it was from the pain or something worse. Your hands almost pulling your hair apart, you let out a small squeal from the pain that built up inside of you.

It's coming back again,
I need Jin
I need him now

I need Oppa, I need Kim- Jung.

Help anyone.

Just then I felt a cold hand touch my arm., I flinched as I turned to my side, my eyes meeting a worried Jungkook. We didn't say anything but I knew what he meant, just by his eyes. "J-Jin...Take me to Jin" that's all I said. He got up and opened the door for me. He didn't leave my side until I reached Jin's door. I also noticed how he still held onto the scarf I gave him, it was probably subconscious but was enough to make me feel a bit at ease. I reached Jin's room before Jungkook handed the scarf to Jin, kind of regretting the fact that he had to leave me Jungkook was gone out of the room. Jin called the agency's doctor as he sat next to the bed with me. My body slightly trembling from the dream...no the nightmare. I punched myself mentally allowing my body to show a sign of weakness to my friend, What if Jungkook uses it against me, what if he threatens me, what if...

My thoughts wavered before the door opened with the doctor rushing to my side. He checked my vitals blood pressure, sugar levels all the usual drills he used to do even when I was a child. Yes, these dreams have been with me for most of my life, and no they have still not changed the way they affect me, it's all because of the incident.

No one can know that I was the reason for all the pain

No one can know that I was the monster.